Get admission to attractions and tours of your choice with the New York Explorer Pass. Once purchased, the pass can be downloaded instantly to your phone or printed at home. Then you can take it to any of over 100 participating attractions and tours. You can choose to visit 2, 3, 4, 5, 7 or 10 different venues. Want to go up the Empire State Building or step into One World Observatory? Just show up and present your pass. It’s easy and convenient.
Every pass comes with a downloadable guidebook to help you choose the next place to visit. With extra discounts and special offers at participating locations, the Go New York Explorer Pass is an easy and convenient way to save money and see the very best of the Big Apple.
Some of the attractions you can visit with your Go New York Explorer Pass are:
- 9/11 Memorial & Museum
- American Museum of Natural History
- Brooklyn Bridge and DUMBO Walking Tour
- Empire State Building
- Guggenheim Museum
- Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus New York: Classic 1-Day Tour
- Hudson Yards and The Vessel Walking Tour
- Madame Tussauds New York
- New York Botanical Garden
- One World Observatory
- Ripley's Believe It or Not!® Times Square
- The Met
- Top of the Rock Observatory
... and many more! For the most up-to-date line-up please check out the guidebook.