With its picturesque parks, coffee shops and art galleries, the eclectic East Village has been featured in countless television shows and movies for years. This two-hour walking tour highlights more than 30 film and TV locations around the neighborhood. In fact, walk through the Village on any given day and you might just run into a live camera crew!
- Puck Building featured in Will & Grace and American Psycho
- Locations from Desperately Seeking Susan, Broad City and Mad Men on the famous St. Mark’s Place
- Coffee shop seen in the Sex and the City movie and Spider-Man 2
- Park featured in Die Hard With a Vengeance; Eat, Pray, Love; The Godfather Part II, Sesame Street and Russian Doll
- Veniero’s Pastry Shop seen in Law & Order SVU, The Village and Curb Your Enthusiasm
- Iconic deli from Enchanted and When Harry Met Sally