Downtown NYC tour package
- Discover Downtown, Manhattan on a hop-on, hop-off bus tour
- Enjoy a ride on a hop-on, hop-off sightseeing ferry
- Take a self-guided tour at the 9/11 Memorial & Museum
- Visit One World Observatory at the top of the Freedom Tower
On this Downtown tour package, you'll listen to a knowledgeable and professional guide as you ride around the Big Apple on an open-top, double-decker bus. Pass through Times Square, Chinatown, Little Italy and Battery Park. Admire the city's most famous landmarks including the Empire State Building, Brooklyn Bridge, Statue of Liberty and more! Hop off at any of the 21 convenient stops located throughout the city if you want some time to explore on your own. As soon as you’re ready to continue the tour, simply board the next bus.
The package also includes a self-guided tour at the 9/11 Memorial & Museum, where you'll hear stories from the city's courageous first responders and learn about the long-lasting implications of the 9/11 attacks. Visit the somber 9/11 Memorial and take a moment of silence to remember the fallen. Finally, visit One World Observatory at the top of the Freedom Tower and admire the stunning views of the city from above.
- Downtown hop-on, hop-off bus tour
- Hop-on, hop-off sightseeing ferry
- Self-guided tour of 9/11 Museum
- Admission to One World Observatory
- Children under 3 (not occupying a separate seat): free
- Children (ages 3-11): reduced
Gray Line CitySightseeing NY flagship Visitors Center at Port Authority Bus Terminal - 42nd Street, New York, New York 10036 (between 8th & 9th Avenues)
Entrance is on 42nd Street side, ground level
- Hop-on, hop-off double-decker Downtown tour tickets are valid for 24 hours from the time ticket is issued
- Hop-on, hop-off ferry ticket is valid for one day
- Tour lengths vary based on route, but generally last between 1.5 and 2.5 hours. Double-decker buses run every 15-30 minutes, but times will change due to NYC traffic (especially during rush hour)
- All schedules are subject to change
- Vehicles are handicapped accessible. Passengers needed special assistance should inform tour provider at time of reservation, but no later than 48 hours prior to departure
- For updated information and to see the double-decker route map, please refer to our website
- Double-decker tours operate with live tour guides and also offer recorded narration in French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Mandarin, Russian, Japanese, Korean and Hebrew
- Attraction tickets are valid for 14 days from the time ticket is issued
- Entry tickets to 9/11 Museum are timed
- Downtown bus tour: lasts approx. 3 hours / 8.00am - 6.00pm with frequent departures
- Holiday hours: 8.00am-3.00pm on 8 October 2019 / will not operate on 9 October 2019 / 11.00am-6.00pm on 28 November 2019 (route can change due to parade) / 8.00am-3.00pm on 31 December 2019 / 8.00am-3.00pm on 27 September 2020 / will not operate on 28 September 2020 / 11.00am-6.00pm on 26 November 2020 (route can change due to parade) / 8.00am-3.00pm on 31 December 2020
- Ferry: lasts approx. 1.5 hours / 10.00am - 4.00pm
- 9/11 Museum: Sunday - Thursday 9.00am until 8.00pm (last entry 6.00pm) & Friday to Saturday 9.00am until 9.00pm (last entry 7.00pm)
- One World Observatory: Daily 9.00am until 8.00pm (last ticket sold at 7.15pm)
Bask in the bright lights of the Big Apple on this escorted evening tour aboard a double-decker bus....
Midtown Manhattan is one of the most iconic neighbourhoods in New York as it's the home of Times Squ...
Enjoy NYC’s original pizza tour - a bus tour that includes two slices of pizza and soft drinks at Gr...
This Brooklyn chocolate tour is a bus tour that includes a visit to four of the finest chocolatiers ...
Christmas time in New York is magical, and on this film bus tour, you'll be able to relive your favo...
New York proudly holds the title as the most filmed city in the world! On this Spanish-language TV a...