Central Park ice skating & MoMA ticket package
- Enjoy two iconic NYC attractions for one low price
- Ice skate in Central Park with the city lights in the background
- Explore the new MoMA, just ten minutes away from Central Park
With this package, you'll enjoy two of Manhattan's most unforgettable attractions at one unbeatable price. Glide on the ice under the sun during the day or under the city lights at night at Wollman Rink, then visit the iconic and newly-renovated Museum of Modern Art (MoMA).
Ice skating at Wollman Rink
Ice skating in NYC is a classic winter activity steeped in tradition dating back to 1858 with skating on the lake, and continuing nearly a century later when Wollman Rink opened in 1950. Skate during the day with the sunshine on your face, or enjoy a romantic evening skating under the stars with the city lights as your backdrop. Either way, the magical winter ambiance is an experience that should not be missed, whether you’re just visiting the Big Apple or are a long-time resident.
Tickets to MoMA
Newly reopened following renovation, the Museum of Modern Art is a world-famous attraction with timeless works of art. Admire Vincent van Gogh’s The Starry Night and Andy Warhol’s Gold Marilyn Monroe. View works of some of the greatest artists of our time, including Jackson Pollock, Henry Matisse and Salvador Dalì. MoMA’s new expanded galleries bring art to life and will ignite the curiousity and creativity in everyone!
- Admission into MoMA
- Guaranteed entrance to Wollman Rink
- Ice skate rental
- Century 21 gift card (USD 5.00 value and up)
- Food and beverages
- Guests must be over the age of 16
- The date you select at check-out is your ticket pick-up date. Specific pick-up information will be contained in the voucher after booking
- Wollman Rink tickets are valid for this skating season (now through 31 March, 2020)
- Wollman Rink is located near the south entrance of the park, at 59th Street and 6th Avenue
- Lockers are available for rent at an additional fee
- Additional equipment such as ice walkers, helmets or pads are not available at Wollman Rink
- Everyone must wait in the queue to enter the rink complex
- MoMA admissions tickets are valid for 2 months from date of purchase
- Tickets include admission to special exhibitions, films, and MoMA PS1 (located at 22-25 Jackson Ave, Long Island City, NY) for up to 14 days after your visit to MoMA. Admission to MoMA PS1 is currently free for all NYC residents, courtesy of the Anna-Maria and Stephen Kellen Foundation
Wollman Rink hours
- 10.00am - 2.30pm on Monday and Tuesday
- 10.00am - 10.00pm on Wednesday and Thursday
- 10.00am - 11.00pm on Friday and Saturday
- 10.00am - 9.00pm on Sunday
- Rink will be closed on Sunday, 1 March & Wednesday, 11 March from 2.30pm
- Open daily from 10.00am until 5.30pm
- Fridays and first Thursdays, from 10.00am until 9.00pm
- UNIQLO free Friday nights, from 5.30pm until 9.00pm
- Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas
Skip the lines and enter The Museum of Modern Art directly. You'll get immediate access to some of t...
Explore New York City’s iconic Central Park during this holiday season! Be guided through many of th...
Take a live-guided, 70-minute walking tour with an expert well-versed in the building of Rockefeller...
The New York Water Taxi All-Day Access Pass is the perfect way to see the best of the city that neve...
The World’s Most Famous Building is a must-see for its Observatory’s spectacular indoor and outdoor ...
The One World Observatory at Freedom Tower offers expansive 360-degree views in all directions of Ne...
Experience a New York Sightseeing cruise like never before. Step aboard the 1920s inspired motor yac...
Your trip to New York City isn't complete without a sightseeing cruise around the Statue of Liberty!...
Your visit to the most filmed city in the world wouldn't be complete without a Turner Classic Movies...
This Revolutionary Pub Crawl combines craft beer, good times and little-known history into a unique ...