Discover a new world, forty meters below the characteristic and lively streets of Naples's historic center! Follow an expert guide through underground tunnels in the heart of Naples, some dating 2,400 years back. Take an unforgettable journey back in time and retrace the city's history; you will get the chance to admire evidence of the ancient city, the ruins of a Greek-Roman aqueduct and the ruins of an ancient Roman theater; find out more about a cavern used as a water cistern since the 4th century and walk through tunnels used as air-raid shelters during World War I.
History & heritage tours
Underground Naples entrance tickets
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 1 hour 30 minutes
Do this because
- Enjoy a guided tour 40 meters below Naples's lively historic center
- Retrace the city's past and admire the signs of the city's development
- admire unique sites such as ruins of an ancient Roman theater and WWI air-raid shelters
What to expect
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Naples underground admission fees
- Hypogeum Babuk and Garden admission fees
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off service
- Child (2-11 years old): reduced
Piazza San Gaetano 68, Napoli 80138, Campania, IT
What to remember
- This experience isn't recommended for pregnant women
- The minimum age to take part in the tour is 3 years
- Every day
- Tour in English at 10am, 12pm, 2pm, 4pm, 6pm
- Tour in Italian every hour from 10am to 6pm
- Tour in French and Spanish at 12pm, 2pm, 4pm
Dinneround - dinner around the city!
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the activity begins.