Tour of Herculaneum from Naples
- The best place to enjoy a breathtaking view of Naples city and its bay
- Visit Herculaneum, the first archeological site discovered in the Vesuvian area back to the XVIII century
- Admire the ancient Roman town buried by the ashes of the eruption of Mt Vesuvius
Depart comfortably from Naples and discover Herculaneum, the first archeological site discovered in the Vesuvian area back to the XVIII century. Just as if you had a time machine, you'll walk through the history of all the buildings of the ancient Roman town that was buried by the ashes of the eruption of the Mount Vesuvius in 79 AD.
Herculaneum is smaller than Pompeii and can be visited in 1 hour and a half, this makes it perfect as a visit for those who have little time. Visit the Termopolium, the Samnite House, House of the Relief of Telephus, House of the Black Hall and House of the Wooden Partition.
7.30am-8.30am: pick-up at meeting point
9.00am/9.30am: arrive at Herculaneum after first drop off in Pompeii
9.30am-11.00am: walking tour of Herculaneum with guide*
11.00am-11.30am: drop-off back to meeting point
- Round-trip transfer from meeting point
- Live guide or audio guides
- Bottled water
- Herculaneum entrance fee (€11 per person)
- Personal expenses
- Children (0-12): reduced
Corso Arnaldo Lucci, 201, 80142 Napoli NA, Italy.
Star Hotel Terminus.
- This tour is available for different-sized groups: choose between Standard group tour (up to 40 pax), Small group tour (up to 16 pax) or Vip Small group tour (up to 8 pax)
- Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday at 8.30am
The cost of the adult ticket is 18 euros; the cost of the reduced ticket is 2 euros. The price liste...
The full price ticket costs 14 euros; the reduced ticket costs 2 euros. The price listed in the cale...
Join this panoramic visit of Naples (without guide): drive along the seafront of the Gulf and enjoy ...
Discover the pearls of this breathtaking coast. Enjoy your time as you see the historic center, the ...
Make an authentic Neapolitan pizza during this 1.5-hour cooking class!Under the watchful eye of a pr...
Naples' archaeological treasures are amongst the world's most impressive, and its swag of vainglorio...