Private tour of the Amalfi coast from Naples
- Perfect for day trips from Rome with high-speed trains
- Leave the big city noise and relax on the Amalfi Coast
- Stops for panoramic photos, shopping and lunch
Explore the Amalfi Coast with a knowledgeable driver aboard a comfortable Mercedes. You’ll depart from the main train station of Naples - perfect if you came up from Rome for the day. Your driver will take you to the highlights of the area, including:
- Positano - a cliffside town with pedestrian roads winding between colorful shops and seaside views
- Fjord of Furore - a peaceful coastal treasure in the town of Praiano
- Amalfi - explore the winding streets and admire Saint Andrew’s Cathedral
- Atrani - a breathtaking view in one of the smallest towns in the area
- Ravello - visit Villa Cimbrone and its famous belvedere, Terrazzo dell'infinito
- Mercedes air conditioned vehicle with English speaking driver
- All taxes, tolls
- Parking and gasoline
- Train tickets
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Naples Central Train Station, 80142 Napoli NA
Pick-up at 08.45am at Naples Central Train station. You will meet your driver at the beginning of the track n.19 - he will be holding a sign with your name on it. Drop off at 5.00pm
- We recommend to bring with you a hat, suncream, water, comfortable shoes and to be on time
- This tour can accomodate a maximum of 8 people. Prices indicated are per person
- At the time of booking you will be asked to provide your phone number and if child seats are needed
- Please kindly note that baby booster will be provided for free
- Pick up at 8.45am (Naples Central Train station)
- Drop off at 5.00pm
Discover the pearls of this breathtaking coast. Enjoy your time as you see the historic center, the ...
The Amalfi Coast Tour has to be one of the best experiences you can have in Italy. It gives you the ...
Capri is a real treasure bursting with natural beauty, stunning panoramas and beautiful coastlines, ...
Join this panoramic visit of Naples (without guide): drive along the seafront of the Gulf and enjoy ...
Naples' archaeological treasures are amongst the world's most impressive, and its swag of vainglorio...
Discover the two ancient towns buried by the eruption of Vesuvius in 79 AD. In the morning you will ...
Take the chance to visit in just one day the ruins of the Roman city of Pompeii, the most famous and...
Discover the fascinating Roman town of Pompei and drive to the top of the volcano that destroyed the...
The suggestive Crypts of San Domenico are home to the tomb of Ippolita Cantelmo Stuart of the Royal ...
Among the most visited sites in Italy, Pompeii was listed as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1997...