Pompeii and Vesuvius day tour from Naples with pizza lunch
- Step back in time nearly 2000 years in this stunning and historic town
- Drive to the top of the Volcano that destroyed it 2000 years ago
- Experience one of the most perfectly preserved Roman towns in Italy
Discover the fascinating Roman town of Pompei and drive to the top of the volcano that destroyed the town nearly two thousand years ago that rendered it eternal.
Come and join this tour to experience how the ancient Romans lived, as if you had a time machine and admire the level of civic progress and artistic skills they had reached so many years ago. After the fall of the Roman Empire such levels of progress were only reached in the 17th and 18th centuries.
Once the visit is over you'll be taken to the top of Mount Vesuvius through a National Park of unusual beauty. Pine forests and lush woods, brooms by the bright yellow flowers and an uncanny volcanic landscape. The most spectacular drive with amazing views of the bay of Naples.
In the course of the day, you'll also experience a true Neapolitan lunch: you'll eat a traditional pizza in a local restaurant, before continuing on with your visit.
- Transfer from and to the meeting point
- Commentary on board
- Archeoguide or audio guides (if the group does not reach the minimum of 6 participants the local guide in Pompeii will be replaced by an audio guide)
- Bottled water
- Pompeii entrance fee (€15,00 per person)
- Mount Vesuvius entrance fee (€10,00 per person)
- Optional activities
- Children (5-12): reduced
- Infants (0-4): free
Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi, 92C, 80142 Napoli NA, Italy
In front of the Star hotel Terminus.
- This tour is available for different-sized groups: choose between Standard group tour (up to 40 pax), Small group tour (up to 16 pax) or Vip Small group tour (up to 8 pax)
- Every day at 8.30am
The cost of the adult ticket is 18 euros; the cost of the reduced ticket is 2 euros. The price liste...
The full price ticket costs 14 euros; the reduced ticket costs 2 euros. The price listed in the cale...
Join this panoramic visit of Naples (without guide): drive along the seafront of the Gulf and enjoy ...
Discover the pearls of this breathtaking coast. Enjoy your time as you see the historic center, the ...
Make an authentic Neapolitan pizza during this 1.5-hour cooking class!Under the watchful eye of a pr...
Exploring a city as beautiful, vibrant and chaotic as Naples is not an easy task: if you want to dis...