Pompei Ruins half-day group tour from Naples
- Walk the roads of Pompeii where the Romans used to walk almost 2000 years ago
- Explore Pompeii, once a bustling Roman town inhabited by more than one hundred thousand people
- Round-trip transfer with departure from Naples
This tour starts from Naples two times a day, every day. After a 30-minute drive, you will reach Pompeii.
Our archeological guide will greet you at the parking and will help you with the purchase of the tickets for the Pompeii archeological site. Our guide will give you the most interesting basics about Pompeii and will show you the most important places such as the thermal baths, the frescos of the Lupanare brothel, the Macellum with its “tabernae”, famous workshops located in the commercial streets, the Basilica and the House of Faun. You will have the chance to take several photos during brief stops. In case of ongoing maintenance work of some villas or buildings for restoration, the guide will replace the visit with an alternative building. The tour inside the ruins last around 1.5 hours.
Your exact route will depend on the crowds and wheater conditions. At the end of your time in Pompeii, travel back to Naples where your tour will come to an end.
- Round trip transfer from the meeting point in Naples
- Commentary on board
- Archeoguide or audioguides*
- Bottled water; *During the low season (from November to March), the live guide inside the ruins will be replaced by an audio guide for groups of less than six.
- Pompeii entrance fee (€15,00 p.p.)
- Personal expenses
- Children (5-12): reduced
- Children (0-4): free
Corso Arnaldo Lucci, 201.
Star Hotel Terminus.
Every day at 8:30 am and 1:30 pm.
The National Museum of Duca di Martina contains one of the most prestigious collections of European ...
Join this panoramic visit of Naples (without guide): drive along the seafront of the Gulf and enjoy ...
Make an authentic neapolitan pizza during this 1.5 hour cooking class!Under the watchful eye of a pr...
Explore the Amalfi Coast with a knowledgeable driver aboard a comfortable Mercedes. You’ll depart fr...
The suggestive Crypts of San Domenico are home to the tomb of Ippolita Cantelmo Stuart of the Royal ...
Exploring a city as beautiful, vibrant and chaotic as Naples is not an easy task: if you want to dis...