Visit Napoli Sotterranea, the underground zone running beneath the city of Naples and the surrounding area, made up of intricated tunnels dug during the ages! Your excursion will start from one of the alleys of old Naples and will continue through an underground path. Your expert guide will tell you the story of the city making a parallel between the surface Naples and the underground area. Retrace the history of this unique place, starting from the first transformations of the territory's morphology, carried out by the Greeks from 470 BC, and reaching our times.
Naples underground guided tour with skip-the-line access
Language: English , Italian
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 1 hour
SKIP THE LINE
Do this because
- Explore the underground tunnels stretching beneath the city of Naples
- Visit the ancient Neapolitan aqueduct transformed into an air-raid shelter during WW2
- Join a guided tour and learn more about the place's history from your expert guide
What to expect
- Skip-the-line ticket to Napoli Sotterranea
- Guided tour
What's not included
- Pick up and drop-off service
- Food and drinks
- Child (7-12 years old): reduced
- Infant (0-6 years old): free
Vico S. Anna di Palazzo, 52, Napoli, NA, Italia
Every day at 10.00am and 12.00pm
Napoli Sotterranea LAES
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.