Depart from Naples and reach the majestic Vesuvius! Here you will enjoy a 2-hour free time to climb the volcano's beautiful slope, to admire its vast crater or its unique panorama. Then, head to a vineyard surrounded by the Vesuvius National Park where your experience among the region's flavors and perfumes will begin. Visit the vineyards and the peasant museum with an expert guide and indulge in a tasting of a selection of single vine CRUs including Piedirosso, Aglianico and Catalanesca. Sample “Donnangela” olives' extra virgin olive oil, typical Neapolitan taralli and local salami and cheeses.
Full-day trip to Mt. Vesuvius with wine tasting
Language: English , Italian
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Enjoy the breathtaking panorama from Mt. Vesuvius
- Visit a vineyard surrounded by the Vesuvius National Park
- Indulge in a tasting of wines paired with local products
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- English-speaking driver
- Vineyard visit with tasting
What's not included
- Vesuvius entrance fees
- Hotel pick up and drop-off service
- Additional food and drinks
Via Galileo Ferraris, 40, 80142 Naples NA, Italy
Outside Ramanda Hotel
What to remember
- Choose between a group tour and a private tour
- This tour requires a minimum of 4 participants to take place
Every day at 8.30am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.