Napa Valley Wine Train Gourmet Express dining experience
- Journey aboard an elegant vintage train through the Napa Valley
- Choose the Gourmet Express for lunch or dinner
- Admire Napa Valley’s vineyards bathed in beautiful, golden sunlight
Travel through the lush Napa Valley countryside, and be transported back to the romance and luxury of the golden age of train travel of the early 1900s. Gourmet meals aboard the Gourmet Express are crafted by Executive Chef Donald Young and his passionate culinary team in one of three, on-board kitchens. Guests are encouraged to explore the train and visit the kitchen cars to see our chefs in action.
Choose between an exquisite lunch or dinner option on the Gourmet Express. In the spring and summer, the long and warm California twilight means that when you take your Wine Train dinner journey, Napa Valley’s vineyards will be bathed in the beautiful, golden hour sunlight for most of the way. During fall and winter, when the train departs after sunset, experience the romance and adventure of an antique train traveling through the dark, starlit Napa Valley night.
- Multiple-course gourmet meal
- Gratuities (optional)
- LUNCH ONLY - children aged 12 months to 12 years: reduced
1275 McKinstry Street, Napa, California, 94559
- Board your train at the Napa Valley Wine Train Station
- Heading north, first seating guests will enjoy fresh Sonoma Greens or Soup du Jour, with a choice of entrée: roasted tenderloin of beef, lemon thyme roasted chicken or gemelli pasta. Dessert will be served with complimentary coffee or tea in one of the lounge cars on the return trip
- Second seating guests sample appetizers and beverages in one of the lounge cars en route to St. Helena, with a choice of soup or salad, plus an entrée and dessert on the way back to the station
- Tickets often sell out, so it is recommended to book online in advance
- In the spirit of traditional rail seating, you may share a table with another party
- No children under 5 allowed on this package
- January & February: Friday-Sunday
- March through December: available daily
- January through April: Saturday only
- May: Friday-Sunday
- June through September: Thursday-Sunday
- October: Friday and Saturday only
- November: Saturday only
- December: only available on New Year's Eve, 12/31
This is not an ordinary Napa Valley wine tour. Go beyond tasting and fully immerse yourself in the N...
Enjoy a 7-hour private wine tour that offers a unique itinerary based on your preferences. You’ll be...
Take in sweeping, panoramic views of the lush Napa Valley landscape inside the most popular dining c...
Begin your day with an exquisite, filling breakfast in a 20th-century Pullman railcar before your Wi...
Explore the would-famous Sonoma and Napa Valley on two wheels! Your self-guided bike rental includes...
If you're raring to get out into the Florida wilderness, then there's no better feeling than gliding...