Regensburg day trip from Munich
- Explore Regensburg, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- See the largest medieval old town of Germany
- Relax on a boat trip on the river Donau
- Enjoy a one-hour city tour with an english-speaking Guide
Discover Regensburg, part of the UNESCO World heritage sites since 2006. Travel aboard a modern, comfortable and fully air-conditioned coach from Munich to Regensburg. Where more than 1,500 historical medieval buildings, some of them dating back as far as to the Romans, are waiting to be discovered by you.
After your arrival at the bus station an English and German speaking, professional guide will show you the famous “Steinerne Brücke” bridge constructed in 1135 provides you with a spectacular view over the river Donau. Your guide will give you an impressive one-hour tour through Germany's largest medieval historical center.
Following the tour you will have time to spend on your own for an additional fee, paid directly to the local transportation company, choose to take a boat trip on the river Donau, lasting about 45 minutes. A wide variety of interesting shops offer opportunities to shop or simply stroll around and enjoy the merchandise displayed in the beautiful city scenery. In the late afternoon your guide will meet you at the Steinerne Brücke for your return to the bus station.
- Professional English and German Speaking live tour guide
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with panoramic windows
- One-hour guided tour through Regensburg
- Food and beverages
- Optional 45 minute boat trip on the river Donau
- Costs Adults: 9.50 euros, children aged (6-13): 50% reduced, childrenaged (0-5): free
- Children aged (4-14): reduced
- Seniors aged (70-99): reduced
- Infants aged (0-3): free, but will not have a reserved seat on the bus
Sonnenstraße 1, 80331 München
Meet your tour bus outside of height Obletter toys.
- Tour operates with a minimum of 5 guests
- In the event that the minimum is not met the tour supplier will either offer the guests an alternative appointment, or the guests can choose to cancel the tour (Usually 24 hours before tour start)
- All buses are equipped with air conditioning
- Tour provider is not liability for traffic-related delays
- Unfortunately this tour is not suitable for wheelchair users
- Boat trip is only available in the summer season until 6 October
- Cost is to be paid directly to local boating company - Adults: 9.50 euros, children aged (6-13): 50% reduced, childrenaged (0-5): free
- Wednesdays at 9.00am
- Please arrive 20 minutes before departure at the bus
Discover fairytale views of the German Alpine Road from the Eagle's nest in the picturesque territor...
Play out your soccer fantasy and tour the famous Allianz Arena. Feel your legs tingling at the train...
Explore Munich on a comfortable city tour by bike that brings you to the main attractions and sites....
Join a day trip which includes a tour to the Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial from Munich and a gu...
Discover Munich, the capital city of Bavaria. Your private guide will show you the most beautiful pa...
Jump on board of the Hop-on hop-off bus to explore Munich and its most interesting sights. From the ...