Half-day Trip From Nice To Monaco
- Take a stroll through the streets and become part of the city
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- More than a tour - your guide will share their love of art history with you
- First time? Perfect chance to get to the know the area like a pro
- Tell the guide what you want and let them focus the tour on your interests
- Smaller group size gives you a personalized experience in good company
You will arrive in Monaco by train from Nice, enjoying the views of the sea along the way.
During the tour, you will learn about all historically important points in the city. Also, you will find out how Monaco managed to survive as a principality for more than 700 years, among other fascinating stories. You will discover with your guide all the jewels of the city like the Prince's Palace famous casino, lavishly decorated Opera house, old churches, and exotic Jardin Japonais de Monaco. You will see also the Oceanographic Museum where the ocean scientist Jacques-Yves Cousteau served as director for more than 30 years. Your guide will show you the place of the Formula 1 circuit and the tightest of motor-racing bends in the city streets.
Monaco Walking Tour Highlights
- Café de Paris and Hôtel de Paris.
- Salle Garnier Opéra of Monte Carlo.
- The Monte-Carlo Casino «Carré d’Or».
- F1 GP Circuit Monaco.
- Sainte-Dévote Church.
- La Condamine Market.
- The Prince’s Palace.
- The Hercule Port.
- The Cathedral of Monaco.
- Saint-Martin Gardens.
- Oceanographic Museum of Monaco.
- 4 Hours Tour, (approximate duration).
- Guided tour in English.
- Train Tickets: Nice to Monaco open return (you can use your return ticket any at time after the tour).
- Explore 20 destinations and some hidden corners of Monaco.
- Small-group Tour with a maximum of 15 people per tour.
- Food and drinks
Gare de Nice Ville, 12, Avenue Thiers, 06000 Nice, France
- You will find your guide in front of the Central Train Station, near Paul Bakery in Nice
- You can recognize your guides with red t-shirts and a red umbrella.
- The tour begins in front of the main train station in Nice.
- Your guide gives you train tickets and around 10:35 am the 24 minutes long trip to Monaco will begin,
- The walking tour in Monaco will start approximately at 11.00am
- The train tickets are open return (you can use your return ticket at any time after the tour).
- Departure at 10.20am
- January, February, March, April, October, November, December : every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday.
- May, June, July, August: From Monday till Saturday inclusively.
- September: every Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday.
Discover a unique museum-aquarium, a 6 500 square feet palace dedicated to the sea. You'll see more ...
Serious pampering has a name – thalassotherapy. Developed during the 19th century, this form of hydr...
Formed by a massive eruption 3,500 years ago, Santorini's caldera is one of the Med's greatest natur...
With a clifftop setting to savour the sunset over the Adriatic, an evening trip out to Polignano a M...
Frozen in time by tragedy, Pompeii and Herculaneum are a must-visit when in the Amalfi Coast. These ...
Covering a minimal area, Monaco is the most densely populated sovereign state in the world. You can ...