Semi-private Milan walking tour with Last Supper
- See one of Leonardo da Vinci's most stunning masterpieces: The Last Supper
- Learn about the home of opera in Milan, the world-famous Teatro Alla Scala as you take in its impressive façade on a guided Milan walking tour
The tour begins at one of the most famous works of art in the world, Leonardo Da Vinci’s Last Supper. While it can be difficult to get tickets by yourself, we have pre-booked all-inclusive, skip-the-line tickets; so you’ll enter the room with your guide, your group and just one other small tour group (max 30 people are allowed inside the room) and make the most of your time with the precious painting.
After The Last Supper you’ll embark on an in-depth walking tour of the city. Learn about the home of opera in Milan, the world-famous Teatro Alla Scala as you take in its impressive façade.
The tour finishes with the most impressive sight of all, the jaw-dropping Milan Duomo. You'll go inside the Duomo together to explore more, and even underground to see the basilica's battisterro. This masterpiece of gothic architecture has enthralled centuries of spectators.
Milan really is one of Italy’s undiscovered gems and we make sure you see the city at its best with an expert, English speaking guide who is passionate about the city. All tickets are inclusive so you don’t have to worry about hidden costs or hassles and can focus on going way beyond the well-worn tourist trail and discovering the vibrant, beautiful city that most visitors never see.
- Leonardo da Vinci’s Last Supper
- Teatro Alla Scala (outside)
- Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II
- Milan Duomo
- Milan Duomo Baptistery
- Pre-reserved skip the line Last Supper tickets
- Guided tour of the Last Supper painting
- Pre-purchased, tickets to the Milan Duomo
- Milan walking tour
- Expert, English-speaking guide
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Infants (0-3): free (no reservation required)
- Children (4-12): reduced price
Corso Magenta, 69, 20123 Milano MI, Italy
Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie, at the right hand corner of the façade of the church of Santa Maria delle Grazie (when facing the church)
- Gratuities to guides are appreciated but never obligatory
- Please note that the tour meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the start time. No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no shows after tour commencement or departure
- Please note that The Last Supper is held inside a still-active convent and, as such, it is required that all visitors cover their knees and shoulders during their time inside. There will usually be a full 30 people inside the room at the time
- Infants (over 36 months) need to book the child ticket price
- Please note that it is not possible to access the rooftop of the cathedral during the winter months
- Thursdays at 12.45pm or 1.30pm
- Saturdays at 9:00am
You’ve just walked past all the people waiting in line. Welcome to one of the world’s most celebrate...
La Scala Theatre is recognised as one of the leading opera houses in the world. It hosts a Museum th...
The Tower: In the 30's, the rising city built its totem in the clearing of 'Parco Sempione'. Designe...
The Bernina Express is Europe’s highest alpine railway and follows one of the world’s most spectacul...
Discover one of the best masterpieces in the world with your certificate monolingual guide.Leonardo ...
Join this 1.30-hour tour of one of the most iconic symbols of the city of Milan: the Sforza Castle.W...
Join this 2-hour guided experience with a monolingual tour guide and visit the famous Pinacoteca. Pr...
The Milan Pass is a new exclusive opportunity for visitors: a 48-hour city card that offers the best...
Discover the historical city center of Milan with 2-hour walking guided tour. You will have the oppo...
Discover the newest side of Milan! The main city of northern Italy is the most important laboratory ...