Milan 3-hour segway tour
- Glide through the streets of Milan on the most stylish ride of the 21st century
- Explore the city from a different perspective
- Cruise throug Sempione Park and past the Sforza Castle
- Admire the Cathedral and the arcade dedicated to Vittorio Emanuele II
Glide through the amazing streets of Milan, Italy's fashion and business capital, on the most stylish ride of the 21st century.
You'll cruise through Sempione Park and past Sforza Castle all the way to the gorgeous Cathedral Square where you can admire the shopping Galleria dedicated to Vittorio Emanuele II. You'll be able to take amazing photos and capture the spectacular architecture of Milan.
We'll start with a 30-minute orientation session outside the tour office. Once you've mastered the Segway, we'll head off to the historic city center where you'll see all the famous sites with your guide's voice coming in comfortably through your earpiece.
- Segway rental
- Orientation Session
- Audio guide system
- Tour Leader
- Visits inside monuments and museums
Via dei Chiostri, 1, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Via dei Chiostri corner with Via Ancona, Milan.
The meeting point is very close from the "Lanza - Brera" Underground Station; about 5 minutes walking. From Lanza underground station take Via Tivoli and carry on to Via Pontaccio, turn left on Via Solferino and you will find Via Ancona.
- Each member of your party will be required to complete and sign a liability waiver form
- Each tour begins with a very thorough orientation of the Segway and its use before going out to enjoy the city
- All participants must be at least 16 years of age and weigh at least 100 pounds (45kgs) and not in excess of 260 (118kgs) pounds
- Due to the risk involved to child and mother, pregnant women are not allowed to participate in Segway tours
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride, and will not be refunded
- From January to March: every day at 9:30am, 2:30pm
- From April to December: every day at 9:30am
Milan is an ever-changing city in a high-speed modern world. Keep up with it on this speedy guided t...
The Duomo is one of the most important symbols of Milan. It is the third largest Catholic Cathedral ...
The Bernina Express is Europe’s highest alpine railway and follows one of the world’s most spectacul...
A must-do tour for all football (soccer) fans! Prepare yourself for a trip through football history ...
Explore the fashion capital of Italy onboard a red open-top double-decker bus and learn the history ...
The Navigli canals are a magical place, where time seems to have stopped! Treat yourself to a guided...
Enjoy Milan’s main attraction on an exclusive guided tour: an expert guide will meet you at the back...
Enjoy a day of shopping just one hour from Milan at Franciacorta Outlet Village nestled between Lake...
Durante questo meraviglioso tour avrai la possibilità di passare alcune del parco Spina Verde, nel c...
Discover La Scala Theatre, a temple of music in the heart of the city of Milan, during this 1,5 tour...