Leonardo da Vinci's Last Supper guided tour
- Admire Leonardo da Vinci's Last Supper
- Discover every secret about the painting
- Visit Bramante Cloister in Santa Marie delle Grazie Church
Discover one of the best masterpieces in the world with your certificate monolingual guide.
Leonardo da Vinci’s Last Supper is more than a magnificent piece of art: in fact, there are many secrets hidden inside.
During this one-hour tour, you will discover everything about this unique UNESCO World Heritage piece of art and you will also have the opportunity to visit Bramante Cloister, one of the most exceptional in the world, right inside Santa Maria delle Grazie Church.
- Tickets to the Last Supper
- Certified tour guide
- Headphones from 5 participants
- Small groups tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (optional with extra charge)
- Chid (4-12)
- Infant (0-3)
Piazza S.Maria delle Grazie, Milan
In front of the church.
- Please arrive on time at the meeting point. No latecomers will be accepted
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Times subjected to organization
- We invite guests to wear proper clothing required to enter to religious sites (Please note that knees and shoulders must be covered)
- It’s not allowed to enter to the sites with suitcases and big size bags
- Please be aware that security controls with metal detector will be held: please advise if you are pregnant or with pacemakers
- Please note that the visit of the Church visit may be limited due to opening hours and religious ceremonies and at times may be limited to the cloister outside the church.
During this 1-5 hour guided experience to the Last Supper and Codex Atlanticus, you could try to ans...
Choose this 2-hour walking tour and dive into the unexpected Renaissance side of Milan. Start with t...
Experience Milan’s historical highlights with an expert local guide as you take a three-hour walking...
Join this 1.30-hour tour of one of the most iconic symbols of the city of Milan: the Sforza Castle.W...
Discover La Scala Theatre, a temple of music in the heart of the city of Milan, during this 1,5 tour...
Have a memorable experience walking inside the Duomo cathedral and admire the city from above! The D...
The Tower: In the 30's, the rising city built its totem in the clearing of 'Parco Sempione'. Designe...
Have a memorable experience walking inside the Duomo cathedral, one of the most iconic buildings amo...
Glide through the amazing streets of Milan, Italy's fashion and business capital, on the most stylis...
The Duomo is one of the most important symbols of Milan. It is the third largest Catholic Cathedral ...