Da Vinci's Last Supper skip-the-line tickets and guided tour
- Expert English-speaking guide
- Priority access to this very popular attraction
- Fascinating insights into the painting and its history
- Time to fully appreciate the spectacle
You’ve just walked past all the people waiting in line. Welcome to one of the world’s most celebrated paintings by one of the world’s greatest ever geniuses. You may know the image, but how well do you know the facts?
- What is ironic about the location of the painting?
- How is the Last Supper not a fresco?
- What happened to some of the figures’ eyes?
- How does the painting work structurally?
- What are some of the conspiracy theories?
- How do we recognize da Vinci’s genius?
Learn the answers to these questions and more as your expert, English-speaking Musement guide reveals the mysteries of the picture Italians call the Cenacolo.
- Exclusive English-speaking expert guide provided by Musement
- Skip-the-line entrance to Leonardo da Vinci's Last Supper
- Optional tips
- Infants 12 months and under: free admission only if they are carried and not in a stroller
- Children 13 months-18 years old: full price
Corso Magenta, 68, 20123 Milano MI, Italy
The meeting place is in Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie (just in front of the entrance to the Last Supper) - the guide will have a Musement sign
- It is not possible to modify the reservation or ask for a refund
- Check the booking calendar for availability because the tour is available only on certain dates and times
- Due to the rules imposed by the supervisor of cultural artifacts for the city of Milan, your visit to The Last Supper cannot exceed 15 minutes
- Photos are not allowed
- The Last Supper has a dress code: shoulders and knees must be covered and men should wear full-length trousers
- No liquids, including water bottles, are allowed inside the Last Supper
- Large bags/backpacks/suitcases are not permitted inside the Last Supper (only very small bags are allowed). There are no cloakrooms for storing these items
- Free lockers are available for small items and bottles
- Tours run Tuesday-Sunday 7.45am-6.45pm
Ludovico Sforza, the Duke of Milan, gave Leonardo this vineyard in 1498. Today, you can discover the...
Dal 17 Ottobre 2019 al 1 Marzo 2020, Palazzo Reale di Milano ospita la mostra “Guggenheim. La collez...
La Scala Theater Museum is located inside the famous Teatro alla Scala, in the vibrant heart of Mila...
Dal 16 Ottobre 2019 al 29 Marzo 2020 Il MUDEC – Museo delle Culture di Milano ospita in anteprima as...
Dal 1° ottobre 2019 al 2 febbraio 2020 il MUDEC - Museo delle Culture di Milano, è lieto di ospitare...
Preparati a vedere il più grande Teatro dei Robot al mondo. Assisti a uno spettacolo unico che ti pe...
You will meet your guide at the ticket office of the Museo del Novecento, where your private tour st...
Affordable Art Fair is the perfect place to fall in love with contemporary art. You will discover wo...
The Monumental Cemetery of Milan is considered a proper open-air museum and one of the most characte...
Enjoy Milan’s main attraction on an exclusive guided tour: an expert guide will meet you at the back...