Blue Note Milano tickets: show + dinner or drink
- Historic live music venue of Milan
- The main showcase for jazz and blues in Italy and Europe
- Choose between a Show+Drink or Show+Dinner for an elegant night out
Opened in March 2003, Blue Note is the historic jazz club of Milan and is now regarded as one of the most famous and influent european live music venues. Blue Note is part of an international network that also includes the Blue Note Jazz Club of the New York Greenwich Village and the two Japanese Blue Note clubs in Tokyo and Nagoya.
Artists like The Blues Brothers, Dee Dee Bridgewater, Billy Cobham and Chick Corea have already taken the stage at the Blue Note in Milan and the venue calendar is rich in events all year round.
Choose between a Show & Dinner and a Show & Drink ticket (both tickets are valid for 12 months). Spend a beautiful night out listening to great, live music performed by Italian and international artists:
- The Show & Drink ticket includes admission to a live show and drink (choose between a soft drink, a beer, a glass of wine or a cocktail) that you can have either at the bar or at your table
- The Show & Dinner ticket includes admission to a live show and a 3-course dinner from à la carte menu. The restaurant offers Italian and international dishes and your dinner will be accompanied by the suggested wines
- Show Voucher "Show + Drink" ticket: 1 entrance to one of the evening shows: 9 PM or 11/11.30 pm, 1 drink to choose from a soft drink, a beer, a glass of wine or a cocktail from the "International" list
- Dinner Voucher "Show + Dinner" ticket: 1 entrance to one of the evening shows: 9 PM or 11/11.30 pm, a 3-course dinner to choose from the à la carte menu with suggested wines
- Special events not included
Via Pietro Borsieri, 37
Blue Note can be easily accessed by underground: Zara (MM3 Yellow Line), Isola (MM5 Purple Line) and Garibaldi (MM2 Green Line) stations are all close to the venue.
- Special events are excluded
- The voucher is valid for 12 months from the purchase date
- Entrance tickets are always available until they sell out. After contacting the venue to book your seat, you will receive a confirmation directly from the venue.
- If no seat is available on the date of your choice, you will be offered an alternative date for booking
- The voucher is not refundable.
- DINNER VOUCHER: Valid for 1 entrance to one of the evening shows (choose between the 9.00pm and 11.00pm/11.30pm shows). The voucher includes a 3-course dinner from à la carte menu, accompanied by the suggested wines.
- SHOW VOUCHER: Valid for 1 entrance to one of the evening shows (choose between the 9.00pm and 11.00pm/11.30pm shows). The voucher includes a drink either at the bar or table seating (choose between a soft drink, a beer, a glass of wine or a cocktail from the international menu list).
- Tuesday to Sunday 9.00pm or 11.00/11.30pm
- The Blue Note is open until 30 May 2020 and reopens in September after summer closing
You’ve just walked past all the people waiting in line. Welcome to one of the world’s most celebrate...
Ludovico Sforza, the Duke of Milan, gave Leonardo this vineyard in 1498. Today, you can discover the...
The Bernina Express is Europe’s highest alpine railway and follows one of the world’s most spectacul...
Enjoy an exclusive tour in the heart of Milan with a guided visit of the La Scala Museum and Theatre...
The Navigli canals are a magical place, where time seems to have stopped! Treat yourself to a guided...
Experience Milan through your senses on a one-hour long wine tasting. You'll join a professional som...
The Milan Pass is a new exclusive opportunity for visitors: a 48-hour city card that offers the best...
Dal 17 Ottobre 2019 al 1 Marzo 2020, Palazzo Reale di Milano ospita la mostra “Guggenheim. La collez...
Go food shopping like a local! Enjoy the distinctive Italian local market and learn how to recognize...
La Scala Theater Museum is located inside the famous Teatro alla Scala, in the vibrant heart of Mila...