Enjoy a drive on the Overseas Highway 1 passing Key Largo and the well known Seven Mile Bridge to America’s southernmost city Key West. The tropical waters of Florida are home to many underwater sea life. For the snorkeling portion of your tour, a boat will take you to the reef to uncover Florida’s underwater world. After, enjoy 4 hours of leisure to explore the city’s turquoise waters, beaches, Victorian conch villas, and tropical gardens. Take a stroll along Duval Street with its shops, galleries, and cafes to the famous southernmost point monument 140 kilometers north of Cuba.
Day trips & excursions
Key West tour with snorkeling
Duration: 15 hours
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Drive along the Overseas Highway 1
- Take a stroll along Duval Street with its shops, galleries, and cafes
What to expect
- 4-hours leisure time in Key West
- 2-hour snorkel tour by boat
- Snorkel equipment
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Miami Beach hotel pick-up and drop-off along Collins Avenue between 1st and 65th street with 6.15am-06.45am pick up.
What to remember
- Suitable for snorkeling beginners
- No animal-human interaction
- Bring your bathing suits, towels, and sunscreen
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to a day before the activity begins.