Turibus Hop-on Hop-off Mexico City Tour
- Discover the most emblematic places in the capital of Mexico at your own pace
- Enjoy 4 itineraries with one single bus ticket
- You can get on and off all day long
- New and modern buses with digital audio system in 9 different languages
This is the best option to visit Mexico City in one day at your own pace. You can get on and off all day long on 4 different bus routes. The Historical Center Route offers to discover the history, architecture, culture and of course the authentic Mexican cuisine (19 stops). The Polanco Route is perfect to enjoy shopping and the most cutting edge architecture in the city (7 stops). The South Route takes you through the bohemian neighborhoods of the city, with a touch of architecture and archeology. And the Basilica Route is a real travel through religious, pre-Hispanic, colonial and modern times in the great Mexican capital (5 stops).
- HISTORICAL CENTER ROUTE
The most visited route ever in Mexico City. On the Historic City Centre route you will discover history, architecture, culture and, of course the gastronomy.
Stops: Auditorio, Museo del Arte Moderno, Condesa, Cibeles (Plaza Madrid), Casa Lamm, Monumento a la Independencia, Reforma 222, Museo de Cera y Ripley, Glorieta a Colón, Hemiciclo a Juárez, Zócalo, Plaza Manuel Tolsa, Museo Franz Mayer, Monumento a la Revolución, Museo de San Carlos, Reforma-Insurgentes, Monumento a la Independencia, Reforma Rio de la Plata, Museo de Antropología.
- POLANCO ROUTE
The Polanco Hipódromo-Chapultepec route is the city's newest and most fashionable. It's the perfect route to enjoy shopping and the city's most cutting edge architecture.
Stops: Auditorio, Arquímedes Campos Elíseos, Masarik/Moliere, Centro Comercial Antara, Museo Soumaya, Hipódromo/Granja Las Américas, Museo del Papalote.
- SOUTH ROUTE
The South Route is the unrivalled tour of the city's most Bohemian neighbourhoods, with a touch of architecture and archaeology. See places that preserve a feel of the countryside and of things gone by.
Stops: Fuente de la Cibeles, Mercado Roma, World Trade Center, Plaza de Toros México, Avenida de la Paz, Estadio Universitario, Centro Comercial Perisur, Centro Comercial Cuicuilco, Mercado de Flores, Centro Histórico de Tlalpan, Centro Comercial Cuicuilco, Museo Universum, UNAM, Rectoría de la UNAM, Museo de la Acuarela, Centro Histórico Coyoacán, Museo Frida Kahlo, Centro Comercial Plaza Coyoacán.
- BASILICA ROUTE
The Basilica Route is the religious tour route par excellence. Take a trip through pre-Hispanic, colonial and modern times in the great Mexican capital.
Stops: Zócalo, Garibaldi, Tlatelolco, Basílica, Palacio de los Condes de Miravalle. (If the route can't go by the Basilica for reasons beyond our control, it will take you to the Plaza de las Tres Culturas.)
- 24-hour hop-on hop-off ticket
- Air-conditioned double-decker open top motor-coaches
- Multilingual digital audio system
- Discounts booklet and Mexico City Tour Stops guide
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Lunch, beverages or other services not specified
- Children (4-12) have a reduced price
- Children (0-3) are complimentary
Stop 1 Auditorio - Paseo de la Reforma #50, Polanco, V Sección. Miguel Hidalgo. México CDMX C.P. 11560
You can begin your hop-on hop-off tour at any of the stops by showing your printed voucher while getting on board.
- NOTE: All Sundays from 8.00am to 2.00pm Turibus use alternative ways in some tours due to some streets are closed by the Ciclotón.
- Audio guide in 9 languages: Spanish, English, German, French, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese and Russian; Special audio guide for kids
- Each route lasts approximatively 3 hours
- Ticket validity: 24 hours
- Frequency: Daily (Bus every 30 - 45 minutes)
- Operating hours: From 9.00am to 9.00pm
- Each route lasts approximatively 3 hours.
- Blackout dates: Nov 19, Dec 1st and 25
Join this full-day tour to visit two of the most enigmatic and interesting places in Mexico: the Pyr...
Take part to this unique tour to explore Mexico City and enjoy walking around its historical center....
Visit Teotihuacan "City of the Gods" in the early morning when the sun begins to rise over the pyram...
You will meet your guide and start your visit at our office Julia Travel. The first stop will be in ...
This is one of our most colorful tours, not only for visiting the famous "Casa Azul" and seeing some...
Mexico City is one of the most enjoyable destinations in the world. The historic centre was declared...
During a trip in Mexico City, you can not miss this visit of the Frida Kahlo Museum. Mexico is famou...
This attraction will take you to explore one of the most sacred places in Mexico: the Basilica Lady ...
Come and have fun, get excited, and be passionate with the world's best. Mexican wrestling is distin...
Mexico offers a great variety of climates and vegetation, mainly in the southern part of the country...