Explore the culinary secrets of the vanguardist Colonia Roma
Learn about the history, culture, architecture, and entertainment that make Colonia Roma the trendiest spot in Mexico City. Explore the 100-year-old neighborhood, architectural gems, beautiful gardens, historic mansions, and more!
- Indulge your tastebuds in authentic Mexican food like tacos, tamales, and more!
- Wine, beer, and spirits are included
- Explore amazing tastes, sights and sounds of the culinary vanguardista Colonia Roma. Seek out traditional ‘mom and pop’ specialty food shops, ethnic eateries, and charming neighborhood restaurants
- Communal food walk for up to 10 people
- Rodrigo was born and raised in Mexico City and is a local taco expert!
About your host, Rodrigo: "In 2012, I founded a food experience company called Sabores Mexico to share the food, history, and hidden secrets of Mexico City. We're a group of passionate foodies who love our city. We'll take you behind the scenes, you'll meet amazing food vendors and experts and taste authentic Mexican food."
Eatwith is the world's largest community for culinary experiences with locals. Savor local food and enjoy dinner parties, cooking classes and more in beautiful homes and exclusive venues.
Fish and seafood tacos
Signature Mexican food
Mexican craft beer
Tlayuda - Oaxaca food
Contemporary Mexican food
Mexican chocolate and coffee tasting