You will enjoy a tour of the main streets of Mexico City, starting in the Historic Center, where the “Great Tenochtitlan” of the Aztec empire and declared World Heritage of Humanity by UNESCO was established. Visit of: the Zocalo, the Metropolitan Cathedral, the National Palace, and the Palace of Fine Arts, among others. On Reforma Avenue, you will find various monuments that have given the city its shape and identity, such as the Angel of Independence, the Diana Huntress, and the recently created Bicentennial Column. Transfer to the Museum of Anthropology, one of the most important in the world that brings together the most extensive archaeological collection of the cultures of Mesoamerica, with pieces such as the "Stone of the Sun" or Aztec Calendar and the "Coatlicue", among many others. Through its 23 showrooms, you can learn more about the thought, life, and culture of the different civilizations that developed in ancient Mexico.
City tour and the Anthropology Museum tickets
Availability: Tuesday to Sunday
Duration: up to 8 hours
Language: English , Spanish
Mobile voucher accepted
SKIP THE LINE
Do this because
- Discover the famous avenue Paseo de la Reforma
- Visit the Anthropology Museum and admire the most valuable archaeological collection of the Middle American cultures
- Join a walking tour in the historic center
What to expect
- Pick-up and drop-off at the customer's hotel (Areas available: Centro, Reforma, Zona Rosa and Polanco).
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Official bilingual guide
- Entrance fee to the Anthropology Museum
- Guided city center walking tour
What's not included
- Food & beverages, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Other services not specified above
Pick up at your hotel. The pick up is available for hotels located in the following areas: Centro, Reforma, Zona Rosa and Polanco
What to remember
- Please be aware that the visit includes a lot of walking. Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes and be ready for some walking
- Do not leave anything valuable in the van, you must take all your personal belongings with you. Bring an umbrella and a raincoat during the rainy season (from end of May to October)
- The use of the flash for photos is strictly forbidden inside the National Palace and the cathedral
- It is mandatory to indicate during the booking the informations of your hotel. The customer must contact the guide 24 hours in advance to confirm the pickup time
- The minimum number of people required for the tour's departure is 2 participants, for this reason you can only make reservations from two people
- Tuesday to Sunday at 09.00am
JULIA TRAVEL MEXICO
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.