Discover the incredible beauty of Le Morne Brabant, the peninsula located at the far southwestern side of Mauritius Islands. You will have your chance to go on an adventurous mountain hike, enjoying the thrill of the challenge as you climb your way up to 465 meters above the sea level. Once you reach the top, you will be amazed by the breathtaking view surrounding you, with the turquoise lagoons and the green mountain ranges stretching out. During the 4-hour hike, you will get to know the turbulent history, the folklore and myths that wrapped the mountain up for several years. After climbing to the top you can rest your legs and enjoy a well-earned Mauritius brunch on the beach before heading back to your hotel.
Day trips & excursions
Hiking Le Morne Mountain
Availability: Tuesday and Sunday
Duration: up to 5 hours
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Experience the challenge of a hike in the marvelous Mauritius Island
- Enjoy the outstanding view of the clear blue waters surrounding you
- Make yourself comfortable with the pick-up and drop-off service
What to expect
- Pick-up/drop-off service
- Guide throughout the tour
What's not included
- Tips (otpional)
- Children 3-12
Coastal Road, Le Morne, Mauritius
Pick-up service is available. Please choose your option during the booking process.
What to remember
- It is highly recommended to bring sun cream, water, your camera, and to wear comfortable and good shoes to walk in
- In order to finish the hike smoothly, it is highly advised that visitors are in good health and shape and must not suffer the fear of heights
- For the pick-up service, please make sure you pay attention to the pick-up options during the booking process
- Operating days: Tuesday, Sunday
- Tour duration: 5 hours
- For the start time please refer to the pick-up time in the booking process
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 50 % refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the activity begins.