Transfer from your hotel to the famous lake of Lalla Takerkoust located 37 km from Marrakech. Once you arrive at the nautical base, you will receive a briefing on the use of the quad bike and the appropriate health and safety equipment. The quad tour starts from the lake of Lalla Takerkoust, then you will cross arid hills, wadis, and stony paths to the Agafay desert, discovering the valley of the turtles and a small Berber village. It offers impressive landscapes: big hills and Reg with breathtaking views of the Atlas Mountains. This desert area that opens up to the Kik plateau, gives you the feeling of being alone in the world.
Quad Biking in Agafay desert
- Enjoy a quad tour that starts from the lake of Lalla Takerkoust
- Cross arid hills, wadis, and stony paths to the Agafay desert, discovering the valley of the turtles and a small Berber village
- Make your friends back home envious with great photo ops
- Hotel drop-off and pick-up
- An air-conditioned and comfortable minibus
- Traditional Moroccan tea
- Quad bike
- Necessary equipment (gloves, helmets, goggles)
- Supervision and assistance by professional pilots
- Liability Insurance
- All taxes
Pick-up from your hotel or riad in Marrakech.
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Minimum age of passengers is 18 years
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with our local partner at least 48 hours before departure. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- 9.00am, 10,00am, 11.00am, 12.00pm, 1.00pm, 2.00pm, 3.00pm