Ourika is a heavenly valley nestled in the heart of the Atlas Mountains, a magical place with breathtaking natural landscapes at the foot of the High Atlas. It is a small haven of peace is ideal for a moment of relaxation and rest in the heart of nature. On this day trip, together with your local guide, you will stop at little villages and get to know more about the local culture through interactions with locals and their food. Finally, your stop will be at the seven waterfalls of Setti Fatma.
Ourika full-day trip from Marrakech
- Enjoy Ourika, a magical place with breathtaking natural landscapes at the foot of the High Atlas
- Get to know more about the local culture through interactions with locals and their food
- See the breathtaking view of the seven waterfalls of Setti Fatma
- Transport insurance
- Quality service and reliability
- All taxes
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Local guide
- Children (age 6-11)
- Infants (age 0-5): free admission and do not need a ticket
Pick-up from your hotel or riad in Marrakech. During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Please wear shoes for trekking
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with our local partner at least 48 hours before departure. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Daily at 9.00am
If adventure and remote mountain villages are your thing, then this 4x4 ride into the High Atlas Mou...
Marrakech is a city of intrigue, spice-scented souks, and exotic charm that holds thousands of layer...
Essaouira is a character-filled seaside city that's known as the ‘Jewel of the Atlantic'. It's famou...
Adrenaline-pumping adventure comes as standard on this half-day tour. You'll head out into the outsk...
Bongos, beats and bikini-clad showgirls – Fuego Latino brings the best of Brazil to Morocco. Watchin...
Moroccan cuisine is more than just mint tea and tagines. Learn the finer points of North African coo...