Moroccan cuisine is more than just mint tea and tagines. Learn the finer points of North African cooking with a visit to the Moroccan Culinary Arts museum. Then, try your hand at creating a couple of classic recipes courtesy of a cooking class. And after picking up some new skills in the kitchen, you'll dine on your dishes for lunch.
Excursions & day trips
Moroccan Culinary Arts Visit & Cooking Class
Language: English , French
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 2 hours to 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Visit the Moroccan Culinary Arts Museum
- Discover the importance of food in Moroccan culture
- Learn the secrets of traditional Moroccan cuisine with a cooking class
- Use fresh, local ingredients
- Take home new kitchen skills to impress your friends and family with
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Admission fees
- Cooking class
TUI HOLDING SPAIN, S.L.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.