This day trip starts by passing by the stunning Tizi n'Tichka, a mountain pass in Atlas Mountain linking Marrakech to Ouarzazate to reach your next destination Atlas Film Studios. After that, you will continue your journey by visiting the legendary Kasbah of Ait Benhaddou, which is part of the UNESCO's World Heritage since 1987. There, you will have the opportunity to discover the history and culture of a unique historical palace where many famous films were shot including Lawrence of Arabia, Star Wars, and Gladiator.
Day trip to Ouarzazate and Ait Benhaddou from Marrakech
- Pass by the Tizi-n-Tichka pass in the Atlas Mountains
- Visit the legendary kasbah of Aït Benhaddou, a UNESCO World Heritage site since 1987
- Explore Ouarzazate, where many famous films were shot including Lawrence of Arabia, Star Wars, and Gladiator
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Professional driver-guide
- An air-conditioned and comfortable minibus
- Transport insurance
- Quality service and reliability
- All taxes
- Local guide
- Entrance fees (Studio de Cinema & Kasbah de Taourirt)
- Child (6-11 years)
- Free for infants (0-5 years)
Pick-up from your hotel or riad in Marrakech.
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with our local partner at least 48 hours before departure. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Daily at 7.00am