Manchester haunted places and ghost stories – city game
- Discover the most haunted streets and buildings in the city
- Find out the horror stories of the people who used to live there
- Learn about the curses and spells of Manchester
- Solve clues and discover hidden gems
- Play a fun city exploration game using your smartphone
- You can start the game at any hour and can pause it whenever you want
Unlock the spooky stories behind the buildings as you walk around the city. Discover a hidden past you won’t find in the history or guide books. Great for a night out with friends or a date (you won’t run out of things to talk about!) Play it at leisure or race against the best on our leaderboard.
Loky was a Manchester student who drowned in the canal, killed by The Pusher, a serial killer prowling the canals of Manchester.
Now a ghost, Loky has sent out a chain letter to a random address.
He knows that The Pusher is the ghost of the mass murderer who hid his victims and their bodies in Albert Hall and who now continues his murders by pushing people into the canals.
You can help release the ghosts of The Pusher’s victims. The Pusher will lose his power and will disappear.
During your quest you will discover the stories of:
- Albert Hall
- Manchester Town Hal
- Palace Theatre
- Rochdale Canal
- Manchester Cathedral
- Chetham's Library
- National Football Museum
- Albert Square
- Royal Exchange Theatre
- Access to the quest inside the mobile game (the app is free to download)
- Non-stop online customer service during the walking tour
Old Granada Studios, 2 Atherton St, Manchester M3 3GS, United Kingdom
Begin your quest opposite the Old Granada Studios and Bauhaus.
- This is a self-guided/treasure hunt type of tour
- A single booking unlocks the quest on 4 different devices
- Note there is no person assisting you at the starting point
- Total walking distance of 3km
- The haunted Manchester has a 1 hour 30 minutes solving time (but you can go at your own pace!)
- This quest is available in English
- You must be at the starting point (that you'll see in the app) in order to begin, or else the game won’t start
- Pause the game at any time and restart whenever you want, from the place you left it at
- You need an internet connection to play this city game
- Available to play at any time (24/7)
Go behind the scenes at the 'Theatre of Dreams'Take a tour of Old Trafford and sit in your favourite...
It's a Flash Mob. It's a Silent Disco. It’s a roaming, rhythmic riot through Manchester!Are you read...
Go on a haunted Liverpool walking tour where you will follow clues to discover haunted places and sc...
This 2-hour Beatles walking tour will take you through the heart of the City Centre where you will d...
This night tour for the brave-hearted will take you on a journey through the original 7 streets of L...
It's a Flash Mob. It's a Silent Disco. It’s a roaming, rhythmic riot through the city of Liverpool! ...
The British Music Experience tells the story of British Music through costumes, instruments, perform...
This is a brilliant 5-hour Beatles Walking tour to showcase the city centre in the footsteps of the ...
On this 2 hour, half day or full day tour led by a passionate local guide, you will discover the bes...
Book your tickets to the world's largest permanent exhibition devoted to The Beatles. Located in the...