Private walking tour to Mijas from Malaga or Marbella
- Admire the most emblematic attractions of the picturesque village of Mijas
- Visit the Ermita de la Virgen de la Peña, a chapel made of rock that offers both views of the village and the coast below
- Take a famous donkey tour through the village
- Discover the Bullring, the only square bullring in Spain
Spend a half day in the picturesque village of Mijas. Perched in the mountains above the coast, this charming village is a cluster of whitewashed buildings nesteld into the mountainside. Mijas offers a glimpse of village life with its narrow cobblestoned streets and whitewashed buildings.This is the perfect example of an old Spanish village on the coast that has managed to retain its old world charm.
You will visit the Ermita de la Virgen de la Peña, a chapel made of rock that offers both views of the village and the coast below. Wander through Mijas with its craft shops and take a famous donkey tour through the village.
The Parroquial Church is located in a park with lovely views of the coast, and on a clear day, you can see straight across the Mediterranean to Morocco. The Bullring, located just across from the church, is the only square bullring in Spain.
Those who are fit, can walk up the narrow streets through the neighborhoods to experience true village life. Take time to sit in a cafe and have a drink, or enjoy one of the many restaurants in Mijas.
- Private driver/guide (in English or Spanish)
- Complementary bottle water
- Entrace fee to museums and bull ring
Departure from your hotel, apartment or cruise ship terminal
- Minimum of 2 and maximum 6 participants required (prices per group)
- Age: 12+
- Departure Time: recommended 9.00am or at your convenience
Cosmopolitan and millennial. Malaga is Picasso’s hometown, which still retains its historic and cult...
Málaga has more museums than any other city in Andalucia, and one of the most notable is definitely ...
Spend a day at Finca La Melonera, one of Ronda’s most fascinating wineries. The area around Ronda ha...
Almost 1000 years old, this muslim fortress is the perfect excuse to learn about the history of Mála...
Come and discover the most emblematic places of Málaga on this free walking tour.You will visit amaz...
Explore the sites that set this amazing city apart from its neighbors on this 3-hours walking tour a...