Marbella private tour from Málaga and surrounding areas
- Discover the unique charm of Marbella
- Learn about Marbella’s history
- Explore Puerto Banús, an impressive marina
Marbella offers the visitor the most extensive range and quality of tourism products to be found anywhere in the Mediterranean region.
On this walking tour, you will discover Marbella Old Town including the Orange Square (Plaza de los Naranjos), surrounded by a lot of shops and restaurants and the Incarnation Church with its hermitages and chapels, Moorish ruins, and historic houses that date back to the 16th century.
You also will explore Puerto Banús, an impressive marina located in the southwest of Marbella.
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirm the pickup place with the local operator. Pickup is available from the following cities: Málaga (including Port of Málaga), Torremolinos, and Benalmádena
- Confirm the pickup place and time with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- This is a private tour. It is necessary to book for the whole group up to 8 participants
- Daily at 8.00am
Cosmopolitan and millennial. Malaga is Picasso’s hometown, which still retains its historic and cult...
Málaga has more museums than any other city in Andalucia, and one of the most notable is definitely ...
Spend a day at Finca La Melonera, one of Ronda’s most fascinating wineries. The area around Ronda ha...
Almost 1000 years old, this muslim fortress is the perfect excuse to learn about the history of Mála...
Spend a half day in the picturesque village of Mijas. Perched in the mountains above the coast, this...
Explore the sites that set this amazing city apart from its neighbors on this 3-hours walking tour a...