Free walking tour in Málaga
- Learn about the most important events in Malaga's history
- Discover the city's impressive monuments
- Follow your informative, local guide
- Admire the cathedral, the Roman theatre, the Muslim castles and a lot more
Discover Malaga with a free tour!
Come and learn about the most important events in Malaga's history. The birth of the city with the arrival of the Phoenicians, the Carthaginians passing through during Punic Wars, the remains and culture left to us by the Romans and Visigoths, the interesting Arabic castles with their ingenious defense systems and the conversion made by the Christians after the Reconquest. Explore with us the most important monuments in Malaga as the cathedral, the Roman theatre, the Muslim castles and a lot more,
The guides are locals that love the city and they will show you in a funny and entertaining way the history of Málaga.
This tour includes:
- Roman Theatre
- Calle Larios
- Plaza de la Merced
- Plaza de la Constitucion
- Natal House Picasso
- Walking tour
- Professional and knowledgeable guide
- Tickets for the monuments
Plaza de la Constitución, 1, 29015 Málaga, Spain
Plaza de la Constitución (main square in Málaga), find us with a blue umbrella!
- October-May: Daily at 11.00am, Friday and Saturday also at 6.30pm
- June-September: Daily at 11.00am, Friday and Saturday also at 6.00pm
- Blackout dates: 1 and 6 January, 25 and 31 December
Cosmopolitan and millennial. Malaga is Picasso’s hometown, which still retains its historic and cult...
Spend a day at Finca La Melonera, one of Ronda’s most fascinating wineries. The area around Ronda ha...
Almost 1000 years old, this muslim fortress is the perfect excuse to learn about the history of Mála...
Spend a half day in the picturesque village of Mijas. Perched in the mountains above the coast, this...
Come and discover the most emblematic places of Málaga on this free walking tour.You will visit amaz...
With its all-year-round wonderful climate, Malaga and the Costa del Sol is perfect for cycling any m...