City bike tour in Málaga
- Experience the atmosphere as you ride your bicycle through the area
- You'll become so familiar with the city that it'll start to feel like home
- First time? Perfect chance to get to the know the area like a pro
- Learn more about the local culture first-hand
This City Bike Tour is the perfect way to get to know the enchanting city of Málaga. Whether you are here on a one-day Mediterranean cruise, a weekend Malaga city break or on a well-deserved holiday, this three-hour tour of Malaga is the perfect introduction to the city. Explore all the major areas of interest and discover the city´s most famous monuments, its exotic park and the spectacular seafront while hearing lively anecdotes about local customs, traditions and people.
With this tour, you will see the City Hall and other important civic buildings, the Alcazaba, an 11th-century Muslim fortified palace and the Roman Theatre. You will then pass by the house and square where Pablo Picasso was born. Afterward, you will bike to Malaga's center where you'll admire Malaga’s cathedral, the Central Market and Calle Larios, the main shopping street of the city. Finally, you will see the outdoor botanical gardens, the bull ring, the Malagueta and Malaga’s port.
- Guided tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Child (4-15 years old): reduced
Calle Trinidad Grund, 5a, 29001 Málaga, Spain
Malaga Bike Tours & Rentals at C/ Trinidad Grund 5a, located 50 meters from the Plaza de la Marina
- Minimum of 2 adults is required to run this tour
- City Bike Tour is suitable for children. Child seats, child tandem attachments and children’s bikes are available
- City tours run every morning at 10.00am. and every afternoon at 3.00pm
Cosmopolitan and millennial. Malaga is Picasso’s hometown, which still retains its historic and cult...
Spend a day at Finca La Melonera, one of Ronda’s most fascinating wineries. The area around Ronda ha...
Spend a half day in the picturesque village of Mijas. Perched in the mountains above the coast, this...
Located near the old Medina in the center of Malaga, Hammam Al Ándalus is a luxurious spa that harks...
The original Malaga tapas crawl Get a taste of Malaga at this evening food tour where you'll discove...
Segway is a great way to discover Malaga and see everything this beautiful city has to offer. It usu...