Toledo half-day tour with entrance to the Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes and other monuments
- Discover the city-museum of Toledo declared UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Admire one of the oldest towns in Europe
- Escape the noise and traffic of the city for a day
Located 70 km away from Madrid is Toledo, a beautiful city-museum declared World Heritage Site by UNESCO. It is one of the oldest towns in Europe and has a great artistic beauty and buildings from almost all periods in history (Arabian, Gothic, Mudejar, Renaissance and Baroque style). Toledo is called the “City of the Three Cultures”, since Christians, Muslims and Jews lived there together. In the XVI century, it was also the place of residence of the great painter El Greco. This tour runs twice a day, departing in the morning at 8.45 AM or in the afternoon at 3.00 PM and lasts about 5 hours.
- Itinerary morning tour
Outside view of the Cathedral; Church of St. Tomé with El Entierro del señor de Orgaz, masterpiece of El Greco; Synagogue of Santa María la Blanca; Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes; demonstration of the famous technique of damascene (incrustation of precious metals in steel) and Panoramic Sightseeing of Toledo.
- Itinerary afternoon tour
Home-Museum of El Greco (*); Outside view of the Cathedral; Church of St. Tomé with El Entierro del señor de Orgaz, masterpiece of El Greco; Convent of Santo Domingo El Antiguo –where El Greco was buried-; demonstration of the famous technique of damascene (incrustation of precious metals in steel) and panoramic sightseeing of Toledo.
(*) The Home-Museum of El Greco would be substituted by the Hospital Tavera Museum that houses an important collection of masterpieces of El Greco.
- Air conditioned motor coach
- Bilingual official guide (English and Spanish)
- Entrance to Church of St. Tomé
- Entrance to Synagoge of Santa Maria la Blanca
- Morning Tour Option: Entrance to San Juan de los Reyes' Monastery
- Afternoon Tour Option: Entrance to Mosque of El Cristo de la Luz
- Lunch, beverages or other services not specified
- Infant: 0-5 years old: free
- Children 6-15 years old: reduced
- Senior +65: reduced
Calle San Nicolás, 15, 28013 Madrid, Spain
JULIÁ TRAVEL OFFICE: San Nicolás 15 (next to Plaza de Ramales)
- Due to the amount of walking in Toledo, comfortable shoes are highly recommended
- Departure time: 08.45am or 3.00pm / Check-in 15 minutes before departing time
- Morning tour: Daily
- Afternoon tour: Daily from April to October / Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday from November to March
Located 70 km away from Madrid is Toledo, a beautiful city-museum declared a World Heritage Site by ...
Upon arrival we will start with a panoramic walking tour of Toledo, entering the old quarters to vis...
Combine 2 half-day tours!In this tour you will visit the Royal Monastery of El Escorial, an architec...
Visit Toledo and Segovia and admire the main attractions of these two cities, as they are some of th...
This full-day tour with departure from Madrid will take you to two of the most famous cities around ...
Combine two half day tours!Toledo (morning)Discover the "City of the Three Cultures"! Located 70 km ...
Take your camera or smartphone and join our walking tours and coach tours to remember Madrid in a di...
Depart Madrid by a comfortable, air-conditioned bus and journey to the historical residence of the K...
The Casa de Campo segway tour is the perfect tour to enjoy, take a deep breath and connect with the ...
The Segway tour at night in Madrid is a guided tour in segway in which the night lighting is the mai...