Skip-the-line tickets to the Prado Museum
- Admire masterpieces by Goya, Velázquez, Rubens, Titian, Rembrandt, Van Dyck, Bosch, and more
- Visit Spain’s main national art museum and see its stunning European collections
- Enjoy access to the permanent collection and the regularly rotating temporary exhibitions
- If you want to learn more about the museum and masterpieces on your own, you can select the entrance ticket with audio guide
Visit Spain's main national art museum, the Prado Museum, located in central Madrid and home to the largest concentration of masterpieces per square meter in the world.
Admire art from Spanish pieces like 'Las Meninas' by Velázquez and 'The Family of Carlos IV' by Goya, and international masterpieces such as 'The Garden of Earthly Delights' by Bosch, 'The Nobleman with his hand on his Chest' by El Greco, 'Emperor Carlos V on Horseback' by Titian, or 'The Foot Washing' by Tintoretto. Enjoy access to the permanent collection and the regularly rotating temporary exhibitions with more than 1,500 paintings on display.
In addition to the skip-the-line ticket, you can book the entrance ticket with audio guide which will accompany you for the duration of your visit to the Prado Museum.
No visit to Madrid is complete without a visit to the Prado, so get your hands on a ticket now and avoid those long lines!
- Skip-the-line ticket
- Acess to temporary exhibitions
- Audio guide in English, Spanish, German, Italian, French (depending on the option selected)
- Guided tour
Reduced tickets and free tickets cannot be booked online but are instead issued, upon presentation of the corresponding ID or certification, directly at the ticket office
- Reduced tickets: senior + 65, members of large families and holders of youth cards
- Free entry: under 18, students 18-25 and disabled visitors
Calle Ruiz de Alarcón 23, Madrid 28014
- Please note, this is an open ticket, valid for entry during normal operating hours. It is valid until 23 January 2021
- If you purchase the audio-guided tour of the Prado Museum, please remember to download the POPGuide app from Google Play or the Apple Store and follow the instructions on your voucher. The audio guide is available in English, Spanish, German, Italian, French
- Only the standard price is available while booking online
- The temporary exhibition is included in the price but requires the reservation of the time slot at the ticket office before entering the museum
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be changed and are non-refundable
- All the museum cloakrooms offer free wheelchairs and walking sticks at the visitor’s disposal
- The museum has lifts, ramps, platforms and restrooms specially adapted for wheelchair users
- On 12 October, 19 November, 13, 14 and 15 December the Prado Museum will offer free access to all visitors, but groups are not allowed. If any visitor tries to access the Museum with pre-purchased tickets valid for 12 months, these will be rejected, and free access will be compulsory (no skip-the-line tickets can be used). The queuing times must be respected
- Monday-Saturday: 10.00am-8.00pm
- Sundays and holidays: 10.00am-7.00pm
- Closed: 1 January, 1 May, 25 December
- Reduced opening hours: 10.00am-2.00pm: 6 January, 24 and 31 December
- Last admission 30 minutes before closing (the galleries are cleared 10 minutes before closing)
The Paseo del Arte pass allows you to visit three of Madrid’s best museums with a single ticket, tha...
The Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofía of Madrid is dedicated to art of the late 19th and 20t...
The Museo Nacional Thyssen-Bornemisza is an important cultural center in the Paseo del Prado in Madr...
Dürer, Raphael, Titian, Rubens, Rembrandt, Caravaggio, Manet, Renoir, Cézanne, Van Gogh, Gauguin, Ka...
The exhibition 'Tutankhamun: tomb and treasures' is a spectacular reconstruction of the tomb of Tuta...
The creation of the Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofía, in 1990, met the need for a museum pr...
Visit Madrid’s Reina Sofía Museum and admire the work of some of Spain's best 20th-century artists, ...
Enjoy a comprehensive bus tour to discover the vibrant city of Madrid!See the highlights and most im...
We will begin with a city sightseeing tour of Madrid with the city's best known sights and will cont...
Sundays in Madrid are special. Vibrant, colourful and full of options. We take you by the hand and e...