Take advantage of your stay in Madrid to discover the treasures located in central Spain. Segovia and Ávila, both of their rich heritage characterized by different influences, became a must-see also for visitors staying in Madrid. This experience includes also a live flamenco performance in one of the most famous "Tablaos" in Madrid, Torres Bermejas located in the heart of the city. Get ready to relish a complete combo of Spanish culture! This full-day tour will begin in central Madrid where you'll start the trip on a private bus until reaching the first destination, Segovia. Get ready to admire the most iconic monument in the city, the Roman aqueduct, which is considered one of the best-preserved elevated Roman aqueducts. With your guide, you'll enjoy a walking tour of the historic center of the city which was declared World Heritage by UNESCO in 1985. During this tour, you'll have the opportunity to access the gothic cathedral and the Alcazar. The experience will continue in Avila, another iconic city listed as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Don't miss the opportunity to admire the medieval walls surrounding the city. During the walking guided tour, you'll access the Basilica of San Vicente which is considered one of the best examples of Romanesque architecture in Spain. After this heritage tour, you'll return to Madrid where, you'll enjoy some free time to enjoy the city on your own and, in the evening, you'll join the group again to enjoy a live flamenco performance in the famous Tablao Torres Bermejas, located in the city center a few steps away from Gran Via. Get ready to admire the architecture of this place which reminds the Alhambra de Granada, and relish a folkloric performance with a drink included. A unique experience full of history, heritage, and culture that will make unforgettable your stay in Madrid.
Excursions & day trips
Segovia and Ávila tour and Tablao Torres Bermejas flamenco show
Language: English , Spanish
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 13 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Discover the heritage of Ávila and Segovia
- Explore both cities with an expert guide
- Enjoy a flamenco show in Torres Bermejas with one drink
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Roundrip to Ávila and Segovia from Madrid
- Tour guide
- Entrance to the Cathedral of Segovia
- Entrance to the Alcazar of Segovia
- Entrance to San Vicente Basilica in Ávila
- Flamenco show at Tablao Torres Bermejas
- 1 drink during the flamenco show
What's not included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children (age 5-15)
- Infants (age 0-4): free admission
- Tour: Calle de Ferraz 3, 28008 Madrid, Spain
- Flamenco show: Calle de Mesonero Romanos, 11, 28013 Madrid, Spain
Tour: in front of the VPT office.
Flamenco show: Tablao Torres Bermejas. After your free time in Madrid, remember to reach the meeting point in Tablao Torres Bermejas for the flamenco show.
What to remember
- This tour is operated by a bilingual guide
- This tour is divided into 2 parts with 2 different meeting points
- After your free time in Madrid, remember to reach the meeting point in Tablao Torres Bermejas for the flamenco show
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
VPT Tours (Viajes Para Todos)
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.