Visit the Royal Palace of Madrid, the most remarkable monument of the city. Feel like a member of royalty during this visit to one of the biggest palaces in Europe which has over 300 rooms. Meet your guide and get ready to learn about the history of the palace, with its direct links to the history of Spain. Go up the marvellous staircase designed by the Italian architect Francesco Sabatini and admire the Reception Room where nowadays, international meetings take place, hosted by Philip VI the current King of Spain. You'll be taken to the most private rooms where you'll be able to picture yourself as a royal guest in the Banqueting Hall. Don't forget to look up and admire the extraordinary frescoes which decorate the bedrooms and the Throne room, made by Battista Tiepolo and Corrado Giaquinto.
Attractions & monuments
Royal Palace of Madrid skip-the-line tickets and guided visit
Duration: 2 hours
Language: English , Spanish
Mobile voucher accepted
SKIP THE LINE
Do this because
- Explore the history of the Royal Palace and the Monarchy of Spain with a local guide
- Visit the former residence of the kings of Spain and discover one the biggest palaces in Europe
- See variety of artworks, frescoes, and a collection of stringed instruments
- Admire the wealth of The Throne Room, the majesty of the Stair Case and the sumptuous private rooms
What to expect
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Royal Palace of Madrid
- Guided tour with an expert guide (Spanish and English)
- Children (5-12 years): reduced
- Senior (65+ years): reduced
Meet your guide at Isabel II Square, near Isabel II statue. The guide has a white umbrella. Please arrive between 10 to 15 minutes before check-in.
What to remember
- Large items and bags must be left in the locker room adjacent to the Hall
- Food and drinks are not permitted inside the Royal Palace
- Daily at 11.30am and 3.00pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.