Madeira Peaks day trip
- Explore the Northwest of Madeira in a 4x4 vehicle, with an open top roof
- Visit the countryside using old roads and admire magnificent landscapes
- Discover Pico Areeiro the 3rd highest peak
After a first stop at the bay where the Portuguese landed in 1419/20, in the southeast coast, this tour continues along the ancient royal footpath, where our sight is captured by the geometry of the oldest terraces of the island, along the beaten tracks crossing the indigenous forest. You will be amazed at the isolated rural nature of the villages we will visit. This is a tour rich in culture, with some of the most beautiful landscapes you can set your eyes on and breath-taking trails that will take you from sea level to Madeira’s highest mountains.
Places to visit:
- Porto da Cruz
- Ribeiro Frio
- Pico do Areeiro
- Guided touf of Madeira Peaks
- Free pick up from Funchal and Caniço
- Food ans drinks
Children (0 - 11 years old): reduced
Hotel pickup is available by reservation only, please contact tour operator after booking to schedule time and location.
Funchal and Caniço area: free of charge
Outside of Funchal and Caniço:
€5.00 price per person - pick up at the Cruise Dock in Funchal
€5.00 price per person - Santo da Serra, Machico, Santa Cruz, Camacha, Jardim da Serra, Ponta do Sol, Calheta
€10.00 price per person - Caniçal, Porto da Cruz, Santana, São Vicente, Ponta Delgada, Prazeres
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Hotel pickup is available for select areas by reservation only
- The tour operator can not be held responsible for any valuables left in the vehicle
- In order to warrant the safety and wellbeing of the clients (single or groups), they need to comply to the instructions given previously or during the tour by the Driver or Tour Leader.
- Customers give all rights to Green Devil Safari, for audiovisual during the tour for advertisement / promotional.
- For cancellation less than 24 hours prior to the reserved time, 50% of the reservation value is charged.
- Funchal pick up at 8.30am
- Caniço pick up at 9.00am
Starting in Serra D’Água, the abrupt valley dividing the massif from the only plateau this island ha...
Embark on an amazing tour to discover Eira do Serrado, Curral das Freiras and Monte with a friendly ...
There are two irresistible ways of getting to know the charming town of Câmara de Lobos. By land, th...
Come and take a trip to the northwest coast of Madeira. During the ride to São Vicente, enjoy the st...
Embark on this amazing journey to discover the western part of Madeira with a friendly and professio...
This route allows you to discover the eastern part of Madeira with a friendly and professional tour ...
Departing early from Funchal to a viewpoint with delightful views over Ribeira Brava village, the At...
Rabaçal valley sits within a UNESCO-protected area with ancient laurel forest, waterfalls and natura...
One of the most popular walks in Madeira, the 11km-long 25 Fontes levada walk will lead you through ...
Hop on Hop off 3 in 1: one ticket, three unforgettable experiences!This combination lasts 48 hours a...