Madeira nature & wine tasting experience in open roof 4x4 tour
- Wine tasting and explanation of the wine production process
- Chão dos Louros Forest Park with amazing views over the North side of the island
- Cabo Girão, the highest Seacliff in Europe (589m) and its glass balcony
From Funchal, you will be driven to Serra d'Água viewpoint, a valley in the center of the island. Going uphill leads you to our next short stop at Encumeada, a crossroad located in a high point with amazing views that connects Ribeira Brava (South), São Vicente (North), and Paúl da Serra (West).
After passing the area which name comes from the abundance of laurels trees, Chão dos Louros Forest Park, you will go off-road where you will contemplate fantastic views over the North side (Porto Moniz, Ribeira da Janela, Paúl da Serra and São Vicente).
Afterward, you will have an unforgettable experience with the main wine producers in Madeira followed by a guided tour through the largest vineyards in the Island, as well as a wine tasting experience with a professional explanation about traditions, wine culture and wine production, which will be given by an Oenologist.
From this fabulous experience you will be driven to Cabo Girão, the highest Seacliff in Europe and second in the World (589 meters), known by its suspended glass floor viewpoint. This viewpoint offers a spectacular panoramic view over the Atlantic Ocean, Câmara de Lobos and Funchal.
A perfect tour for nature and wine lovers.
- Professional guide
- Wine tasting experience
- 4X4 tour
- Safety instructions + First aids kit
- Hotel pick-upup & drop-off (Funchal-Caniço)
- All insurances in accordance to the Portuguese Law
- Local taxes
- Children up to 10 years old pay only 50%
Free pick up between 8.45am and 9.00am in Funchal Area. Caniço: 8.30am. Please provide accommodation/hotel name and room number or a meeting point address.
- Free pick up between 8.45am and 9.00am in Funchal Area. Caniço: 8.30am
- Please provide accommodation/hotel name and room number or a meeting point address.
- Tuesday and Saturday
Madeira's lush southwest coast is the star of this all-inclusive cruise. And after setting out from ...
To discover the lesser-known treasures of northern Madeira, this tour ticks all the boxes. It featur...
The highest peaks in Madeira are the stars of the show on this hike, where you'll feel closer and cl...
Madeira has long been heralded as a top place to see whales and dolphins in the wild, and this 2.5-h...
Funchal is Portugal's foodie capital. Fresh fish dishes, traditional honey cake and typical meats, a...
It's one the greatest fireworks show in the world – and it's right here in Madeira on New Year's Eve...