Madeira east or west private half day jeep tour
- East: Pico do Arieiro (1818m), the famous Nun's Valley, and Santo da Serra's exotic forest.
- West: Cabo Girão, the highest Seacliff in Europe (589m), Boca dos Namorado's viewpoint, and Câmara de Lobos, a traditional fishing village.
- Best way to discover Madeira Island!
Taking an East or West private Half-day Jeep Tour from Funchal is the best way to discover Madeira. You will delight yourself with the amazing views and explore the heart of nature in a 4x4 open roof Jeep while learning all about Madeira's traditions and history.
If you choose the East side Tour, you will visit the majestic Pico do Arieiro at 1818 mts of altitude, the famous Nun's Valley, and the peaceful Santo da Serra with its exotic forest.
If your choice is the West side of the Island, you will visit Cabo Girão, the highest sea cliff in Europe (589 mts.) with its stunning glass floor balcony; the fantastic Boca dos Namorados's viewpoint to The Nun's Valley; and Câmara de Lobos, a fishing, and traditional village.
- Professional guide
- 4X4 tour
- Safety instructions
- First aids kit
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off (Funchal-Caniço)
- Flexibility on pick-up time & location
- All insurances in accordance to the Portuguese Law
- Local taxes
- Food & drinks
Free pick-up and drop-off, please provide accommodation/hotel name and room number, or a meeting point address.
- Free pick-up and drop-off, please provide accommodation/hotel name and room number, or a meeting point address.
Feel the freedom of underwater exploration – without any equipment. This beginner freediving course ...
Madeira is famous for wine and views, two things that feature on this half-day tour. You'll journey ...
The highest peaks in Madeira are the stars of the show on this hike, where you'll feel closer and cl...
Madeira has long been heralded as a top place to see whales and dolphins in the wild, and this 2.5-h...
The warm Atlantic waters off Madeira's south coast are teeming with wild whales and dolphins. See th...
Funchal is Portugal's foodie capital. Fresh fish dishes, traditional honey cake and typical meats, a...