Madeira east or west private full day jeep tour
- Visit Pico do Arieiro (1818m tall peak) with amazing views / Pico do Facho with amazing views over Machico's Valley / São Vicente, well known for its vineyards
- Explore Santana & its famous triangular houses, Ponta de São Lourenço, Porto Moniz's natural volcanic Pools and Cabo Girã, the highest seacliff in Europe
- Santo da Serra's peaceful forest, Ribeira Brava Village, Paul da Serra, the biggest plateau in the island. Câmara de Lobos, a traditional fishing village
The West or East private Full-day Jeep Tour from Funchal is the best way to discover Madeira. You will delight yourself with the amazing views and explore the heart of nature in a 4x4 open roof Jeep while learning all about Madeira's traditions and history.
If you choose to explore the East side of the Island, you will visit the majestic Pico do Arieiro at 1818 mts of altitude; Santana, famous for its triangular houses; the peaceful Santo da Serra surrounded by its exotic forest; Pico do Facho with its amazing view over Machico's Valley and finally the astonishing Ponta de São Lourenço.
If your choice is the West side of the Island, you will enjoy Ribeira Brava village; São Vicente, well known for its vineyards; Porto Moniz and its natural volcanic pools; Paul da Serra, the island's biggest plateau (approximately1400 mts of altitude); Cabo Girão, the highest sea cliff in Europe (589 mts.) with its stunning glass floor balcony and finally Câmara de Lobos, a fishing and traditional village.
- Professional guide
- 4X4 tour
- Safety instructions + First aids kit
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off (Funchal-Caniço)
- Flexibility on pick-up time & location
- All insurances in accordance to the Portuguese Law
- Local taxes
- Food & drinks
Free pick up between 8.45am and 9.00am in Funchal Area. Caniço: 8.30am. Please provide accommodation/hotel name and room number or a meeting point address
- Free pick up between 8.45am and 9.00am in Funchal Area. Caniço: 8.30am
- Please provide accommodation/hotel name and room number or a meeting point address
- See calendar
Madeira's lush southwest coast is the star of this all-inclusive cruise. And after setting out from ...
To discover the lesser-known treasures of northern Madeira, this tour ticks all the boxes. It featur...
The highest peaks in Madeira are the stars of the show on this hike, where you'll feel closer and cl...
Madeira has long been heralded as a top place to see whales and dolphins in the wild, and this 2.5-h...
Funchal is Portugal's foodie capital. Fresh fish dishes, traditional honey cake and typical meats, a...
It's one the greatest fireworks show in the world – and it's right here in Madeira on New Year's Eve...