Total Los Angeles food and drink tour
- Sink your teeth into the best that LA has to offer in the way of food and drink
- Explore amazing Koreatown, Little Armenia and Thai Town
- Sip a drink in Charlie Chaplin, Marilyn Monroe and Ernest Hemingway's favorite pubs and dive bars
- Keep your eyes peeled for local celebrities
Prepare to be bowled over on this total food and drinks tour, as you discover the City of Angels in a unique and exciting way, which not many people get to see. You will experience the rich culture it holds, the different ethnicities and backgrounds of the people within the city, and the food and drink that make LA so diverse and vibrant. Getting off the beaten path with your expert guide, you will explore buzzing neighbourhoods of Koreatown, Thai Town and Little Armenia, where you will enter markets, tasting and trying delicious food samples as you go. From bakeries to hole-in-the-wall eateries, you're not stuck for choice for tasty treats, but you may find it difficult to decide just what to go for. Getting cultural knowledge about these enclaves, passing Robert F. Kennedy’s assassination site and passing by Korean karaoke bars and Thai spirit houses, this cultural Los Angeles tour introduces you to the city’s lesser-known and off-beat sectors.
After you've filled your bellies, you'll head to the infamous Hollywood Boulevard, strolling down the Walk of Fame, exploring the iconic and institutions that capture the true essence of Hollywood. You'll learn about peak of the Hollywood era by drinking in local wateringholes which attracted the likes of Marilyn Monroe, Charlie Chaplin and Clint Eastwood, so you'll feel like true Hollywood royalty. You'll get to visit 4 districts of LA on this tour, eating and drinking all the while, so bring your appetite and keep your eyes peeled for celebrities along the way.
- Local English-speaking guide
- Selection of sweet and savory food tastings
- Drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic)
- Public transport tickets
- Additional food and drink items
- Return transportation to starting point
- Souvenirs and personal shopping
- Tips or gratuities for your guide.
3355 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90005, USA
- You must be over 12 years of age to take part in this tour, and please bring valid ID with you as those under 21 years old will only be allowed non-alcoholic beverages
- You will be walking for around 2 miles on this tour, so please dress comfortably and bring a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen. Bring a jacket for the evening as you never know, you might get cold
- It’s also a good idea to carry a refillable bottle of water and re-useable bag for any purchases
- If you have any questions, please get in touch on +1 323 284 4797
- This tour is available daily apart from Sundays
- The tour leaves at 2.00pm and will end at approximately 8.30pm
After journeying up north along the breathtaking California coast, first stop on this day tour will ...
Located next to the TCL Chinese Theater, Madame Tussauds Hollywood is the only place you can rub sho...
If you want a unique insight into life at Laguna Beach, then this is the tour for you! This tour has...
Your local guide will meet you at the lifeguard tower, which is like something out of that iconic 90...
Why not discover the City of Angels by diving head first into its Mexican heritage which is deep roo...
If you love the world of films, the glitz and glamour of the rich and famous and the drama and intri...