Sustainable living in Laguna Beach
- Sip an amazing latte at Urth Caffe
- Visit the beautiful beach and learn how the community keeps it plastic waste free
- Take the bus into the scenic Laguna Canyon
- Visit the Pacific Marine Mammal Center where they rescue, rehabilitate and release marine mammals
- End your tour at Active Culture, a cafe and gallery that promotes sustainable food culture
If you want a unique insight into life at Laguna Beach, then this is the tour for you! This tour has an educational twist as you learn all about how locals are helping to fight against the ocean plastic epidemic with beach clean-ups and diving events.
You'll kick off your day with an organic coffee from Urth Caffé before heading to Laguna Canyon to visit the Pacific Marine Mammal Centre (PMMC) where they rescue, rehabilitate and release marine mammals.Then, it's time to take a walk around Laguna Canyon itself before stopping for lunch at Active Culture Cafe, an eco-friendly cafe that promotes sustainable food culture.
This tour is run in partnership with local NGOs, non-profits and social enterprises to tackle real local issues and offer you the chance to hear real stories from real people, who are working to make the world a better place, one project at a time.
- Local, English-speaking guide
- An organic coffee at Urth Café
- Return bus ticket into Laguna Canyon
- Entrance to Pacific Marine Mammal Center (a $5 donation goes towards fish and medication for rescued seals)
- Additional food and drinks
- Souvenirs and personal shopping
- Tips or gratuities for your guide
- Childen (0-6 years old): Free
105 N Coast Hwy, Laguna Beach, CA 92651, USA
Please meet your guide at the Laguna Beach Lifeguard Tower.
- Please wear comfortable clothing, shoes and sun protection (sunscreen, hat and sunglasses)
- If you have your voucher, your booking is confirmed
- Get in touch if you have any concerns or require more information via the email address or phone number (business hours only) on your voucher
- This tour runs daily
- It starts at 9.00am and lasts for 3 hours
Go behind the scenes of the world-famous Studio Tour to explore real movie sets where Hollywood movi...
On this tour, you'll hike to the top of one of the highest peaks in Griffith Park, giving you a stun...
See the best of Los Angeles with a 6-hour tour of the city’s most glamorous neighborhoods and iconic...
Join us on a fun and truly memorable tour of Paso Robles Wine Country. You’ll be united with a small...
Our guided Downtown LA Food Tour includes 6 unique stops showcasing the best of the growing, diverse...
If you love the world of films, the glitz and glamour of the rich and famous and the drama and intri...