Sips of old Hollywood
- Step back in time and discover the pubs and bars of old-school Hollywood glamour
- Grab a drink where Ernest Hemingway, Marilyn Monroe and Charlie Chaplin would have drunk
- Bump into a famous ghost, or spot a living celebrity at a Hollywood red carpet event
- Make a toast to Hollywood's golden era
This tour will quench your thirst, both figuratively and literally. You'll stroll from old-school Hollywood bar to dark and secretive speakeasies, sipping delicious cocktails whilst simultaneously quenching your thirst for knowledge about the golden age of Hollywood. Get behind-the-scenes of the beautiful Art Deco facades and bright neon lights and discover bars, lounges and restaurants which are host to celebrity lore, ghoststories, and maybe even star sightings.
Your guide will give you tasty tidbits about the celebrities of yorn as well as those present day, and tell you the best places to stop for a drink and a snack. Strolling the Boulevard by night, the streets will be alive, so keep you eyes out for the famous who will passing you by.
- Local English-speaking guide
- Select drinks
- A light snack
- Additional food and drinks, souvenirs and personal shopping
- Tips or gratuities for your guide
6815 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028, USA
Please meet on 6815 Hollywood Blvd outside the Hollywood/Highland Metro station.
- The minimum age to partake in this tour is 12 years old
- Please indicate vegetarian preferences or any dietary restrictions upon booking via the email on your voucher, though it is not guaranteed that an alternative option will be available at each stop
- Casual dress is acceptable and comfortable shoes are recommended as you'll be walking about 1 mile in total, but as this tour is in the evening, please dress warmly
- If you have any questions, please contact +1 323 284 4797
- Please bring valid, government-issued ID as those under 21 years old will not be allowed to drink
- This tour is available daily at 5.30pm
- The tour will last approximately 3 hours
After journeying up north along the breathtaking California coast, first stop on this day tour will ...
Our guided Downtown LA Food Tour includes 6 unique stops showcasing the best of the growing, diverse...
If you want a unique insight into life at Laguna Beach, then this is the tour for you! This tour has...
Your local guide will meet you at the lifeguard tower, which is like something out of that iconic 90...
Why not discover the City of Angels by diving head first into its Mexican heritage which is deep roo...
If you love the world of films, the glitz and glamour of the rich and famous and the drama and intri...