Guided walking tour of Los Angeles - LA getaway
- Explore the hidden corners of legendary Hollywood Boulevard and learn about the birthplace of film
- Visit the Original Farmers Market for some LA nostalgia and a tasty lunch break, locals-style
- Indulge your inner celeb in Beverly Hills with a stop at a delectable bakery and a stroll along glamorous Rodeo Drive
- Cruise along the coast from the Santa Monica Pier to Venice’s Muscle Beach while soaking up some SoCal sunshine
- Experience what it means to live like an LA local, with rides on transit and stops at favourite city haunts
From Hollywood to the Santa Monica Pier and everything in between.
On this Los Angeles city tour, you’ll begin in Hollywood, after this it’s time to jump on a local bus for a quick ride down Fairfax to an LA institution that’s over 80 years old.
After the lunch break, you'll take a quick bus to the heart of Beverly Hills. You’ll taste a treat from a world-famous cupcake bakery, then check out whatever costumes, sets, and props are on display at a local media museum. Finally, stroll one of the most renowned shopping streets in the world, Rodeo Drive.
Leaving Beverly Hills, you’ll ride through West Los Angeles, passing through the high-rises and UCLA neighborhoods of Westwood and Brentwood. You can also use this chance for a quick nap or to strike up a conversation with a local.
Once in Santa Monica, take in a view of the Pacific then set off for a quintessential LA experience on a laid-back Cali beach cruiser (bicycle). Soak up the local culture, SoCal sun, and Pacific breeze on this leisurely 10-kilometre ride from the Santa Monica Pier to lively Venice Beach, home to Muscle Beach, funky shops, and eclectic locals. This easy pedal along the beach is a rewarding end to your LA getaway.
Finish up at the Santa Monica Pier, where your guide will assist you with finding public transportation or a taxi to your next destination. Or, if you still have the energy, stay and explore Santa Monica’s Third Street Promenade and vibrant nightlife.
- Metro transportation during the tour
- Community garden donation
- Cupcake tasting
- Museum entrance
- Bike rental
- Additional food and drink
- Return transport to start point
- Children (6-11 years old): reduced price
- Children (0-5 years old): free
7001 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028, USA
Next to the escalator/staircase by Forever 21
- Once you receive your voucher, your booking is confirmed. We'll see you at the start point
On this tour, you'll hike to the top of one of the highest peaks in Griffith Park, giving you a stun...
See the best of Los Angeles with a 6-hour tour of the city’s most glamorous neighborhoods and iconic...
After journeying up north along the breathtaking California coast, first stop on this day tour will ...
Located next to the TCL Chinese Theater, Madame Tussauds Hollywood is the only place you can rub sho...
Join us on a fun and truly memorable tour of Paso Robles Wine Country. You’ll be united with a small...
Our guided Downtown LA Food Tour includes 6 unique stops showcasing the best of the growing, diverse...