Our guided Downtown LA Food Tour includes 6 unique stops showcasing the best of the growing, diverse DTLA food scene. Our expert foodies have done extensive and delicious research to offer you the ultimate Best-of Food Tour.
Highlights of our 3-hour Downtown LA Walking Food Tour include:
- Fascinating tidbits of information known only by the locals shared by your friendly, knowledgeable tour guide
- A stroll through the historic Grand Central Market with tastings from some of its most well-known vendors
- Skip the lines and taste the best BBQ, tacos and sweet treats in DTLA Flavorful food specialties are served from 6 of the following locations: (subject to change)
- Pitchoun Bakery: Authentic French boulangerie in the heart of Downtown
- LA Horse Thief BBQ: Succulent Texas-style barbecue in the historic Grand Central Market
- Berlin Currywurst: A taste of Germany’s favorite street food with an LA twist
- DTLA Cheese: Artisanal cheeses with a fun, modern vibe
- Madcapra Falafe: Locally sourced produce and a unique take on falafel
- Guisados: Slow-cooked braised meat tacos; some of the best in LA
- The Nickel Diner: Home of the maple bacon doughnut; serving up old-school comfort classics
- Bottega Louie: Grand restaurant, bakery & gourmet market located in the historic Brockman building Behind every great food establishment in this city there is an equally great story of history, tradition and even innovation. On our food tours of LA you’ll discover these amazing stories while tasting what has made these eateries so prized among locals.
About Sidewalk Tours...
Sidewalk Food Tours was inspired by a deep love of food, history and the unique stories of different neighborhoods in different cities. The first Sidewalk Food Tour was launched in NYC, and since then, the Sidewalks family has grown to include tours in Chicago, San Francisco, and now, in LA. Our goal is to provide exceptional walking food tours of Los Angeles, so people will revisit these neighborhoods with confidence and enjoy the array of culinary options they have to offer. We want you to feel as if you’re exploring the city with a close friend who’s showing you all their favorite local hideaways. We're self-proclaimed foodies. We've made it our mission to eat our way through LA, doing a lot of delicious research (and some not so appetizing) to bring you the best food options the city has to offer. There is no better way to learn about the history and culture of a neighborhood than to eat its food. The food, and the people who prepare it, tell the story of a neighborhood. Join us on a real foodie adventure as we eat our way through our favorite neighborhoods and uncover the best off-the-beaten-path food spots in LA. We look forward to having you join us on a Sidewalk Food Tour of Los Angeles and can’t wait to show you the sights. Happy eating!