Celebrity bike tour of Los Angeles
- See more than 30 exclusive celebrity estates
- Choose from a high-end city or electric-assisted bike
- Visit famous film locations and the most haunted house in Beverly Hills
You'll see more than 30 stunning estates and landmarks in West Hollywood and Beverly Hills and be able to choose from a high-end city bike or pedal-assist electric bike as you ride around the city. The exclusive properties you'll see are currently or formerly owned by some of the most famous stars in American culture, but they're just part of what you’ll see during your ride.
Pose in front of the iconic Paul Smith Pink Wall and many other Instagram hotspots such as the Pacific Design Center and Rodeo Drive’s posh shops and restaurants. Enjoy a walking tour of Greystone Mansion, one of the most famous TV and film locations in Hollywood and see the house reported to be the most haunted in Beverly Hills!
- Choice of high-end city bike or pedal-assist electric bike
- 2.5-hour bicycle tour
- Storage for personal items if needed
- Water and safety equipment
- Private walking tour of Greystone Mansion
- Optional gratuities
Bike and Hike LA, 8250 Santa Monica Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA 90046
- Recommended for ages 6 and up
- Guests joining this tour should be in good health, with an intermediate fitness expectation
- Children participating should be able to bike on their own
- Don’t forget your camera!
- Dress comfortably: wear closed-toe shoes and bring sunscreen
- A light jacket/windbreaker might be needed weather depending
- Every day
- Check-in at 10.00 am
- Departs at 10.30 am
- Duration: 2.5 hours
On this tour, you'll hike to the top of one of the highest peaks in Griffith Park, giving you a stun...
See the best of Los Angeles with a 6-hour tour of the city’s most glamorous neighborhoods and iconic...
Join us on a fun and truly memorable tour of Paso Robles Wine Country. You’ll be united with a small...
Our guided Downtown LA Food Tour includes 6 unique stops showcasing the best of the growing, diverse...
Why not discover the City of Angels by diving head first into its Mexican heritage which is deep roo...
If you love the world of films, the glitz and glamour of the rich and famous and the drama and intri...