Windsor Castle and Roman Baths tour with free lunch pack
- Take the stress out of sightseeing with this coach tour
- Admire the beauty and delve into the history of Windsor Castle
- Discover the iconic Roman Baths and its fascinating past
Tick two of Britain's most iconic locations off your list with a stress-free day tour to Windsor Castle and the Roman Baths that even includes a free lunch pack. You'll kick your day off with a visit to the world's oldest and largest occupied castle which also just happens to be the Queen's favourite weekend residence (who knows maybe you'll run into her). While you're there you can explore the castle and its buildings including the gothic St George's Chapel which has seen many royal weddings. Afterwards, you'll visit the famous Roman Baths where you'll catch a glimpse of how Romans lived back then and how they made their mark. Walk around this fascinating setting and even take a sip of Bath's waters!
- Entry to Windsor Castle
- Entry to the Roman Baths
- Free lunch pack
- Children (3-16 years old): Reduced
- Seniors: Reduced
- Students with a valid student card: Reduced
- Families (2 adults and 2 children): Reduced
Fountain Square, Buckingham Palace Rd, Victoria, London SW1W 9SH, UK
The tour will leave from the Golden Tours Visitors Centre. Please have your e-ticket ready to show at the start of the tour.
- Please note that Queen Mary's Dolls' House at Windsor Castle is currently closed until further notice
- When the State Apartments are closed, the Precincts and the Drawings Gallery will still be open
- Windsor Castle is a working royal palace and planned closures or disruptions may be subject to change
- Please present your e-ticket at the start of the tour
- This tour runs on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays
- Check-in begins at 7.30am
- The tour departs at 8.00am
- The estimated return time is 6.30pm to Kensington and Victoria areas (subject to traffic conditions)
As the sun goes down over London the attractions are floodlit and this view of London is one not to ...
Join King Henry VIII at his royal banquet and be part of 1,000 years’ history at London’s extraordin...
Jump on a classic red double-decker bus and see London’s most famous highlights including Big Ben, t...
The Immersive Experience combines Jeff’s Musical Version, immersive theatre, virtual reality, augmen...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Hackney and Shoreditch, you will solve ridd...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Barbican, you will solve riddles via a web ...