Tick two of Britain's most iconic locations off your list with a stress-free day tour to Windsor Castle and the Roman Baths. You'll kick your day off with a visit to the world's oldest and largest occupied castle which also just happens to be the Queen's favourite weekend residence (who knows maybe you'll run into her). While you're there you can explore the castle and its buildings including the gothic St George's Chapel which has seen many royal weddings. Afterwards, you'll visit the famous Roman Baths where you'll catch a glimpse of how Romans lived back then and how they made their mark. Walk around this fascinating setting and even take a sip of Bath's waters!
Excursions & day trips
Windsor Castle and Roman Baths tour
Availability: Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays at 7.30am
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 11 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Take the stress out of sightseeing with this coach tour
- Admire the beauty and delve into the history of Windsor Castle
- Discover the iconic Roman Baths and its fascinating past
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Entry to Windsor Castle
- Entry to the Roman Baths
What's not included
- Children (3-16 years old): Reduced
- Seniors: Reduced
- Students with a valid student card: Reduced
- Families (2 adults and 2 children): Reduced
Bus Stop 1, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London, SW1W 9SH
Please meet your tour at Bus Stop 1.
What to remember
- Please note that Queen Mary's Dolls' House at Windsor Castle is currently closed until further notice
- When the State Apartments are closed, the Precincts and the Drawings Gallery will still be open
- Windsor Castle is a working royal palace and planned closures or disruptions may be subject to change
- Please present your e-ticket at the start of the tour
- This tour runs on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays
- Check-in begins at 7.30am
- The tour departs at 8.00am
- The estimated return time is 6.30pm to Kensington and Victoria areas (subject to traffic conditions)
Golden Tours Gray Line London
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.