Tickets to The Lion King the Musical in London
- See one of the most visually-impressive musicals of all time
- Get caught up in your favorite Disney story
Set against the majesty of the Serengeti Plains and to the evocative rhythms of Africa, Disney's multi award-winning musical The Lion King at the Lyceum Theatre will redefine your expectations of theatre. Based on the Disney animated film, The Lion King premiered on Broadway in 1997 and The Lion King London opened in October 1999, playing to packed houses ever since. The Lion King transports audiences to a dazzling world exploding with glorious colours, stunning effects and enchanting music. At its heart is the powerful and moving story of Simba –– the epic adventure of his journey from wide-eyed cub to his destined role as King of the Pridelands. With music by Elton John, lyrics by Tim Rice, a musical score created by Hans Zimmer and choral arrangements by Lebo M, Disney's The Lion King London songs include I Just Can't Wait to Be King, The Circle of Life, Endless Night and Shadow Land.
- Tickets to The Lion King
Lyceum Theatre, 21 Wellington Street, London, WC2E 7RQ
- Bring your mobile voucher to the ticket office as well as a photo ID of the lead booker
- It is recommended to arrive at least 45 minutes before the play's starting time
- Children under 3 years of age will not be admitted to performances of Disney's The Lion King at the Lyceum Theatre and all children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Recommended age 6+
- Strobe lighting is used several times during the performance
- Descriptive translation services providing a scene-by-scene commentary are available at every performance in Japanese, Mandarin, Korean, Spanish and Portuguese (additional cost). Devices are available at the kiosk in the main theatre lobby. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the performance to ensure availability.
- Tuesday to Saturday at 7.30pm
- Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday at 2.30pm
- Schedule subject to change
Hampton Court Palace, found in the London borough of Richmond upon Thames, is one of the palaces bui...
Escape the crowded tubes and explore London from on board the Thames Clippers. The fastest fleet of ...
This encyclopedic tour of London is all you need to experience Britain's capital with culture and co...
Windsor Castle Over 900 years of royal history are waiting for you in Windsor Castle, which is perch...
Stonehenge The most famous prehistoric monument in the world, and now a UNESCO World Heritage Site, ...
Discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent, as we take you on a journey to un...